Character Asks!

First, Harry’s questions!

theblueinhiseyes: Does Niall sing you to sleep?

Harry: “Yeah, sometimes.”

Harry’s eyes drift down, a blush creeping onto his cheeks.

Harry: “I’ve always had problems with anxiety, started when I was young. When I get worked up Niall always sings to me to calm me down, and I usually fall asleep because his voice is so sweet and soothing.”

MirandaLStyles: Why are you so perfect and adorable and cute and fluffy and and and yeah? 

Harry: “I’m anything but perfect, but thank you, love. You’re very sweet.”

Niall: “Don’t say that baby, of course you are.”

Harry just shrugs, burying his face in the crook of Niall’s neck with a small, bashful smile gracing his lips.

KSapphire: Is Niall ever going to meet your parents or family?

Harry: “I’d love for him to meet my sister properly, maybe even my stepdad Robin if he could. As for my mum . . .”

Harry trails off, voice tremulous and quiet. Niall tightens his grip around him, placing a kiss to his temple reassuringly.

Harry: “I’d like to take him to go visit her grave if we go back to London anytime soon. It’s nearly around the time I usually go see her anyway. It’d be nice to have Niall with me this time; to be apart of something like that would mean the world to me.”

 _fly_away_:  So did the song work?

Harry: “Niall can do anything and it’ll swoon me. How can you not fall for someone like him?”

Niall wants to disagree but he keeps quiet, muttering under his breath about how Harry’s absolutely ridiculous for thinking so.

TamiaWUV: Does Niall get jealous on a daily basis? Is he hot when he’s jelly?

Harry: “Yes, he always gets jealous. But he is kind of attractive when it happens, I have t’ admit.”

Niall smirks, ducking down to whisper something in Harry’s ear that makes his face flush an even darker red than before.

AwkoTacoHannah: How big is Niall’s dick?

Harry bites down on his lower lip, wide eyes flickering to Niall’s grinning face.

Niall: “C’mon baby, tell ‘em. It’s rude to ignore a question.”

Harry: “W-Well, it’s um . . . definitely above average.”

Harry has a small pout after mumbling his answer, body warm with embarrassment.

Louis-Louis: Rate Niall’s shagging from 1-10