Update

Hi there, everyone! It's certainly been a long time since I've posted on here, and I want to first and foremost apologize for that. A lot of shitty things started to happen in my personal life, and I had to focus on myself for awhile. It was almost hard to even get back into writing, because it didn't feel right for some reason. But I'm slowly getting back into the groove of things, which is what brought me here today . . . I'm not sure if anyone at all even remembers this story, or is interested in seeing it finally come to an end. But a part of me is still holding onto it, no matter if no one even cares about it, because it's so special to me. I wasn't happy with the way it was going towards the end of the last updated chapters, and I'm sorry for that. I want to do it justice. Maybe rework several chapters, write newer ones, and figure out when to end it. Would anyone be interested in that? I'm in college now, so I don't know how long all of this will take me when juggling schoolwork, but I'd be happy to put the effort in if anyone wants me to. Again, I'm so sorry for bailing on your guys with no answers or goodbyes. I want to make up for that somehow, so if you want more of "I Want It Bad", leave a comment and I'll see what I can do :)