03 | little boys.

Justin
We have been running through the forest for a while now, and I think nobody wanted it anymore.
"Can we take a break?" It came from one of the Jacks.
"Sure, there's a lake in the front, we can sit down there," Austin told him, shrugging his shoulders.
"Finally," I heard Mari buzz, which is why I turned to the girls now. While Mari and Taylor looked rather annoyed, Aurelia looked rather relaxed.
"Then go," Austin said, laughing slightly. We ran to the lake, where we met Jenner and Maik, who were also supervisors in the camp, but they were a bit older than us.

"Hey," it came from Maik, when he saw us.
"Hey," Austin and I said grinning.
"You've caught the little ones," it came from Austin as he looked around, what I also did then.
"Yes, we let the other supervisors choose the older residents," it came from Jenner. I nodded slightly, then looked around at the lake.

"Look Bieber, the little boys take the girls away from us," Austin suddenly said next to me, so I let my eyes slip to him now.
"What do you mean?" I asked, confused, as I followed his gaze, "oh." Mari, Taylor and Aurelia were besieged by two small boys. However, instead of reacting annoyed, the girls laughed and seemed to have a lot of fun.
"I think we should be there to see if everything is all right," I murmured, then ran ahead. A short time later Austin was next to me.
"Everything okay with you?" I asked the three girls when we arrived next to them. Laughing Aurelia turned to me and also the others looked at me.
"Yes, everything is perfect," Aurelia smiled.
"That's good, with you guys, too?" I asked again, whereupon Mari and Taylor nodded.
"By the way, these are Parker and Griff, they live in the hut 28", Aurelia told us, looking at the two boys.
"Hey," I said, then nodded at the two.
"Hey I'm Justin," I said, then nodded at the two.
"Hey," they said, looking at me.
"I'm Austin. We live next to you," Austin said, looking at the two guys.
"We already heard it," Griff grinned, then looked at the girls, "do you wanna come into the water?"
"Sure," it came from Taylor and Mari nodded enthusiastically.
"I'll be right there," Aurelia smiled, looking at Griff, who nodded.
"Are you coming?" Parker asked, looking at Austin and me.
"I'm going, what about you?" Austin asked, looking at me.
"I'll come right away," I said, then looked at Aurelia, who was looking at me as well. I saw out of the corner of my eye that Austin nodded and then disappeared with the others to the water.
"Is everything okay with you?" I asked, then sat down beside Aurelia on the tree trunk.
"Yeah, I just enjoy the rest," she said as she looked at me.
"Don't you rest at home?" I asked, as I looked at her as well.
"It depends," she sighed softly, then glanced at the lake. I knew that something was wrong with her and I would find out what that was.
"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked her, looking into her eyes. This girl was freaking beautiful. Only her eyes could fascinate you.
"I don't think you're interested," Aurelia laughed softly, but I realized that it was not a real laugh.
"But I'm interested," I said, smiling gently at her. Aurelia looked slightly confused, but then nodded. "Can we walk around a bit?"
"Then start," I muttered, as we were a bit away from the others.
"Actually, it's very simple," Aurelia sighed, looking at me briefly from the side, "my parents are not easy."
"What do you mean?" I asked, slightly confused.
"For my parents I always have to be perfect, if I am not, they don't care about me. They themselves don't get anything on the line but as soon as I do something wrong it is the end of the world," Aurelia told me, "I did two jobs beside the school while they were sitting at home and doing nothing. Now I'm done with school and I hope I can get away from home soon."
"Firstly, how old are you and secondly how your parents don't work?" I asked questioningly.
"I'm still 19, my birthday is in two weeks," Aurelia replied. So in two weeks, interesting.
"And to your second question, they said that they could not find a job but I knew all the time that they were just too lazy, so I had to bring the money home," Aurelia sighed quietly and then leaned against a tree. She was more an adult than I was. I didn't really know the word work. The only thing I did was spend my parents' money and sometimes help in my father's company, knowing that I would take over it one day.
"Wow," I murmured softly, "but do they, do they hit you?" I asked cautiously. Aurelia bit her lower lip and then looked at my feet. Growling, I gently lifted her chin, so she had to look at me again.
"Tell me the truth, you can trust me," I muttered again gently. I could not stand it when parents beat their children, especially if the child could not resist.
"Now and then, but not bad," Aurelia whispered softly, "I do not know why I tell you all this, I haven't told it anyone."
"Because you realize you can trust me," I murmured softly, "and no matter how hard you beat someone, it's anything but okay, and you can't play down anything like that." I carefully wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me. She hesitated briefly, but then she returned my embrace.
"Aurelia, I know we don't know us but I'm there for you, okay?"

"There you are, finally," it came from Austin, when Aurelia and I arrived by them.
"Yes, sorry," I laughed lightly, then sat down in the sand.
"Everything okay with you?" Taylor asked, while she watched Aurelia as she sat next to me.
"Everything perfect," Aurelia smiled at her. I had no idea how she managed to look so happy when she was inwardly broken.

Summer Camp. || Justin Bieber. {English}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें