20 | he saved me.

Justin
"Bieber," I heard someone scream outside, and shortly thereafter, Andrea, Maggie, Taylor and Mari were standing in the hut.
"Everything okay with you?" I asked the four slightly laughing.
"Your laughter will soon pass away," it came from Mari.
"What's the matter with you?" It came from Austin, who was sitting on his bed.
"You guys should ask yourselves that," Maggie said.
"Can you tell us what's going on?" Jack J asked.
"Your girlfriend is gone," Taylor said.
"I beg your pardon? What do you mean with my girlfriend's gone?" I asked her confused.
"This shit bet," it came from Andrea.
"She's knows about it," Taylor continued.
"And nice to know that you just asked her so Austin could win the money," Maggie said.
"Fuck," I muttered, "she should have never know that, and I did not ask her to be my girlfriend because of the bet. I asked her because I really fell in love with her."
"It seemed differently to her," Andrea said.
"And now she's gone," Maggie sighed.
"Where did she go?" I asked angrily as I put on my shoes.
"In the woods, we have to look for her before the storm gets worse. I'm really worried about her," it came from Mari. I nodded slightly, then ran outside, followed by the others. I had to find her as fast as I could before she could not find her way back to the camp because of the storm.

"Fuck," I muttered, as we came back to the camp and did not find Lia.
"What are we doing now?" Maggie asked, sobbing.
"You are going to take a shower and then into your huts," we suddenly heard Grace's voice say.
"What?" I asked angrily, then turned to her.
"Lia is fine, I just talked to her," Grace said, looking at us seriously. Please what? How could she reach her?
"We will talk about this bet later. How childish are you?" Grace asked.
"How do you know about it?" Austin asked, confused.
"Do you really think I wouldn't notice that? Everybody was talking about it this morning, that you've won the bet Austin," Grace told him.
"Where is Lia?" I asked, "I want to see her." Grace shook her head slightly.
"She will be taken back to the camp later. She is doing well as I said. Now go and take a hot shower and then back into your own huts. I do not want more drama," said Grace gravely, "I'll see you later at dinner."

"Lia," I shouted as I saw my girlfriend get out of a car. Actually, I was just going to the dining room with Austin and the others but when I saw the car driving in the parking lot I just had to stop and the others had done the same. The rain had finally stopped, which was really good. Lia glanced at me briefly, but then she glanced at the boy, who also got out of the car.
"Who is that?" Andrea asked.
"No idea, but he looks good," Maggie murmured.
"Be quiet," I murmured softly, as I did not want to hear how they were talking about the boy with whom my girlfriend had just climbed out of the car. Lia and the strange boy came up to us while they were laughing.
"There you are," we heard Grace suddenly say behind us.
"Sorry," the boy laughed, "I've shown Lia a bit of the area." Did Grace know the boy? Grace ran to the boy and pulled him into her arms.
"Shawn, it's really great to see you again," she said before she turned to Lia, "are you all right?"
"Everything perfect, Shawn took care of me all the time," Lia said, smiling. I loved her smile but I did not loved it that I was not the reason because of it.
"That's good," Grace said, "Shawn do you want to eat here? Then we can talk a bit."
"Sure," Shawn answered Grace grinned. Lia and Shawn were already in the dining room, while we continued to look at Grace.
"What?" She asked, then turned to us.
"Who is that?" Andrea asked confused.
"Shawn, my nephew," she answered, smiling.
"Ah," I murmured only, then ran into the dining room, where I immediately ran to Lia.
"What do you want Justin?" Lia asked as she looked at me.
"I wanna talk to you, right now," I said, as I took her hand in mine and pulled her outside.
"Justin let me go, what the fuck?" Lia asked angrily.
"I have to talk to you, fuck Lia I love you," I said louder, looking into her eyes. Lia was suddenly quite still, and then settled down on a bench in front of the dining room. I had really said the L word.
"You love me?" Lia asked softly.
"Fuck yes," I sighed and then knelt in front of her, "actually it is still quite early to say that but I love you Lia. And no, I did not ask you because of the bet. I asked you because I wanted it." I gently stroked her cheek as I stared into her gorgeous blue eyes. Aurelia leaned against my hand and smiled slightly.
"I love you too," she murmured softly, "and Justin you do not have to worry about anything, Shawn just saved me from the storm and then gave me a few dry things so I can change."
"Baby, I know, I know you would never have anything with any random guy," I murmured softly, "I was just so worried about you. I am so sorry, we are all sorry."
"I'm also sorry that I just ran away. I just thought that you asked me because of the bet and it was not a nice feeling to think like that, especially because it is my first relationship," Lia whispered.
"Lia, you know that this is also my first real relationship and I would never ask you because of something like that. I bought the necklace at the time when we were shopping together because I knew you were the right one, the right one for me."