23 | 5 days.

Aurelia
5 days. It was only 5 days until the camp was over and my new life with Justin would start. It was weird to know that I would leave my parents even if I was aware that it would probably be the best decision of my life. In the last week was not really much happened, except that Shawn was still in the camp and that he, Justin and the other guys were really good friends now, which made me really happy. I never thought that I would find so many new friends in this camp or that I would meet the boy with whom I would have my first and hopefully last relationship.

"What are we doing today?" Taylor asked as she looked at us.
"The guys are playing beach volleyball," I muttered, "but I do not really feel like it."
"Same," it came from Maggie, who then sat down on my bed.
"Hm," it came from Mari, "how about we go swimming with Griff and Parker?"
"Good idea," it came from Andrea, "the two are allowed to go back to the lake." The two had played quite a lot of pranks last week, so Grace had forbidden them to go to the lake, what had not bothered the two little since it had rained most of the time.
"Then let's ask the two," I grinned, then stood up from my bed.

Half an hour later we were already with Griff and Parker at the lake. We looked for the perfect place where we could lay down our things and then ran into the water, well, Griff and Parker were running like crazy monkeys into the water. Justin, Austin and the other guys were a bit further away from us, still playing beach volleyball and being watched by Madison, Loren and a few other younger girls from the camp. However, I did not care anymore, because I knew that Justin loved me and was not interested in other girls.

I just observed how Mari, Griff, Parker, and Maggie fought against each other in the water as I felt two strong arms around my body.
"Hey baby," Justin murmured softly, then pressed a kiss on my cheek.
"Hey," I mumbled softly, "finally finished with your game?"
"Did someone miss me there?" Justin asked and I knew he was grinning.
"A little bit," I muttered, then turned to him.
"I missed you too," Justin grinned, then pressed a soft kiss on my lips.
"Have Lauren and Madison stared enough?" I asked Justin, slightly grinning.
"God, they were annoying," Justin muttered, "I felt like I was in a zoo." Laughing, I gave him a kiss on the cheek and then leaned against his chest.
"Are you looking forward to Friday?" Justin asked softly, gently stroking my back.
"Yes," I said, smiling, "even though I am a bit afraid of the reaction of your parents."
"You do not need to, as I said, they will love you, angel," he murmured softly. I hoped it, I really hoped it.

Justin
I was aware that Lia was a bit afraid of getting to know my parents but I just knew my parents would love her. After all, she had conquered my heart quite quickly, which no girl had ever done in my life, no matter how long she had tried it.

After we were still a while at the lake we went back to our huts, we guys went first to the Jacks and Martins hut, since the girls wanted to take a shower in Austin's and my hut.
"With you and Aurelia, it is really serious or?" It came from Neels, with whom I had meanwhile also befriended.
"Yes," I said, smiling.
"This is so romantic," Austin said in a girl's voice, which made us laugh.
"Idiot," I grinned, then settled down on Martin's bed where Cameron was sitting. With Cameron, I was pretty good friends now, even if I liked Neels more.
"I love you too," Austin said, grinning. I talked to the guys for a while, until I got a message from my girlfriend that they were finally done with showering, so Austin and I went back to our hut.

When we got in our hut, the girls were sitting on our beds and talking.
"Do not you have a hut of your own?" Austin asked as he threw himself on his bed, which made Taylor, Mari, and Andrea to spring a little bit back.
"Sure we still have our own hut but we thought we could stay right here," it came from my girlfriend, who sat together with Maggie on my bed. I sat down next to her and put an arm around her.
"And you can stay as long as you want," I said with a smile on my face, before I kissed her head, breathing the smell of her hair. Clearly Strawberry.
"Do you have any candy and chips and something like that?" Maggie asked, looking at Austin.
"Yes, Justin and I were secretly shopping for us on Saturday, while you guys did these weird duty activities," Austin told her, "why?"
"We wanted to suggest you a movie night," it came from Mari, "the other guys can also come."
"Shawn has offered us the TV from Grace hut, because it is actually his," said my friend, "and in our cabin we could push the beds together, so that there is more space."
"Good idea," I murmured, "do we have DVDs or a DVD player?"
"Shawn said yes, but only horror movies," Andrea replied.
"Okay," it came from Austin, "I'm in."
"I also and I think the other boys too," I said.
"Okay," it came from Lia, "that would have been clarified."
"What are we going to do in the next few days?" Taylor asked.
"A last kayak tour with the whole camp is planned, so better a kayak and boots tour. On Wednesday there will be things like building a raft," I told them, "on Thursday we have to pack our suitcases, tidy up the rooms and in the evening will be a final camp fire."
"I'm gonna miss the camp," Maggie murmured.
"Me too," came Lia, who looked at me. I smiled lightly and then pressed a soft kiss on her lips.
"How about when we come back next year?" Andrea asked, "I mean, wouldn't it be extremely cool if all of us were back here next year?" I liked her idea, even if I never expected it.
"I'm in it," came Taylor.
"Me too," Lia smiled.
"When Lia comes, Justin comes and when Justin comes, I'll come," Austin grinned, and Maggie and Mari also agreed.
"Then we just have to suggest it to the others," Andrea grinned. I was sure the others would be in it too, because somehow we had grown together like a small family.