18 | sex again.

Justin
It had been a week since I had this conversation with Lia. A week in which we had got to know each other better and now I could say, yes I had fallen in love with the little one. She was simply different, different and special. She brought a smile to my face every time when she was around me. I just wanted her for myself and I hoped she felt the same for me. Justin Bieber in love, my parents would probably think it was a joke. I've never been in love, let alone in a real relationship, but with her I wanted to change this. She was worth it.

"Two more weeks," it came from Austin, as we put on our shoes.
"Yeah, then it's time to go home," I murmured softly as I got up from my bed.
"Are you excited?" Austin asked as we ran outside.
"No idea, I do not know what will happen between Lia and me after the camp," I gave from myself.
"I thought you wanted to take her to you," Austin said as he looked at me from the side. We were running straight to the lake, because we had the kayak course again, where of course my baby and her friends were.
"Yeah but maybe she does not want that at all, I mean we do not know each other for a long time and we're not together yet," I sighed.
"I think she wants it and when do you ask her at last? There are already bets here at the camp when you finally do it," Austin said, laughing.
"Really?" I asked, confused.
"Yes," Austin grinned, "I've also bet on it."
"You're such an ass," I murmured softly, because we had now arrived at our group.
"But Bieber, seriously, ask her. You two are really cute together."

Laughing, the others and I sat by the lake, while we held Marshmallows over a small fire. My arm lay around Lia, while we listened to Griff who told stories about himself and I had to say, the little one was really funny. I felt Lia's gaze on me, so I also looked at her now. The blond beauty smiled gently at me, so I had to smile automatically. God, what did this girl to me? I quickly gave her a gentle kiss and then turned back to our friends. I loved the time I spent at the camp, which I would never have thought.
"Mahone?" I asked Austin as we walked out of the dining room.
"Yes?" Austin asked as he looked at me.
"Can you go to Martin and the Jacks tonight? I want to have the hut for Lia and me," I asked him, looking at him pleading.
"Sure," Austin said, grinning, and I knew immediately what he was thinking.
"Be quiet Mahone," I murmured, as I easily twisted my eyes.
"Sorry," Austin said, laughing, "Bieber, you two deserves this, and ask her today, please."
"Did you bet that I'll ask her today or what?" I asked him laughing.
"Maybe, maybe not," Austin said.
"Tell Mahone," I said as we walked into our cabin. Lia wanted to spend the rest of the evening with her friends, before she will come to me.
"Yes, I have," Austin said with a sigh, "so please, please, please ask her today."
"How much money will you get if I ask her today?" I asked curiously.
"200," Austin told me.
"Please what?" I asked him, horrified. Austin shrugged, then dropped onto his bed.
"I told you that most of the camp had been betting, and so far only one other person has been betting on the same date as me," Austin said, grinning.
"This person gets another 200?" I asked.
"Sure," Austin said. How sick were these people here in the camp.
"You're sick," I murmured, then settled down on my bed.
"That's how you make money Bieber," Austin grinned broadly.
"No, you're making money like that, I'm going to work for my money," I muttered.

"Hey baby," I murmured as Lia was standing outside my hut three hours later.
"Hey," she said, grinning.
"How was your girl's night?" I asked her as we sat down on my bed.
"Good," Lia said as she half-lay on me, "I missed you."
"I missed you too, baby," I murmured, then kissed her head.
"What are we doing now?" Lia asked as her eyes wandered to me.
"What you want," I told her, "but wait I have something for you."
"Justin, I don't won't anything from you," she murmured softly, looking at me confused.
"I know, but it's just a small thing," I said, grinning, as I got up from the bed and took a small parcel from my backpack. The last time I was shopping with Lia, I had bought a necklace with a J pendant for her at an unobserved moment. Sighing, Lia watched me as I went back to her and sat next to her.
"What is that Biebs?" She asked me, looking from me to the parcel.
"A gift," I murmured as I took her hand into mine. Lia looked really confused at me.
"What is going on Jus?" She asked.
"Baby," I mumbled, "I know we have not known each other for a long time, and I've never done anything like this, but I want to officially call you mine. I want you to be my girlfriend and that I can be sure that nobody will take you away from me. Aurelia, do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked her as I took the chain out of his wrapper and looked at Aurelia uncertainly. Aurelia bit nervously at her lower lip, but then she nodded.
"Yes Justin, yes I want to be your girlfriend," Aurelia laughed. Grinning, I gave her a kiss briefly before I then hung the chain around her neck. Aurelia was now really my girlfriend, I could not believe it.
"She is beautiful Jus," Aurelia murmured as she looked at the chain.
"Like you," I murmured, then pressed my lips to hers. Aurelia replied the kiss immediately and then wrapped her arms around my neck. She lay back and I lay down automatically over her. It was clear where everything would lead here and I had nothing against it.