25 | parents.

Aurelia
When I woke up the next morning, I quickly grabbed my clothes I wanted to put on and then went to the bathroom, where I got ready for today. Today was the day. Today I would meet Justin's parents. I could not believe it. The summer camp was really over.

After I had put a little bit make up on my face, I went out of the bathroom and sat down on my bed. It was relatively early, so the others were not awake in my hut. I took my cell phone from my night table and wrote Justin a message if he was already awake. Shortly afterwards, I got an answer from him, so I got up and went to him. I came to Justin's hut a short time later. After I had knocked, I went into the hut and dropped myself on Justins bed. Justin gave a buzz of himself and then wrapped his arms around my body.
"Hey," I grinned, looking at my boyfriend.
"Hey," Justin muttered, then pressed a soft kiss on my lips, "Austin is already in the bathroom so we have some more time."
"Are you looking forward to see your parents?" I asked him softly.
"Yes," Justin said, smiling, "even if I would like to stay a little longer here." I nodded slightly, then cuddled up to Justin.
"You look beautiful, by the way," Justin murmured softly.
"Do you like it?" I muttered, "I wanted to look good at the first meeting with your parents."
"Yes angel but you always look beautiful," Justin smiled and then kissed my cheek. Grinning, I cuddled up to him and enjoyed the last hours here at the camp with him.
"I'll miss you so much," Maggie murmured as we stood in front of the camp.
"I will miss you too," I muttered, then hugged her, "we'll keep in touch."
"That's for sure," Maggie smiled, then turned to Justin as I turned to Taylor. I smiled at her slightly, then pulled her into my arms.
"We will text each other," muttered Taylor.
"Yeah, definitely," I sighed softly, then hugged Andrea and Mari.
"And Bieber take care of her," Taylor said, looking at my boyfriend. Justin smirked while he put his arms around me and kissed my forehead.
"I'll take care of her, do not worry," he said as he grinned at our friends.
"We know that," Maggie grinned, "write when you have arrived."
"You, too," I said, then hugged each one before I went with Justin to his car.
"Nervous?" Justin asked me as he started the car and drove off.
"Yeah," I murmured softly.
"You will make it. We will make it."

Justin
During the trip it was relatively quiet. I wanted to give Lia the peace before she would get to know my parents. As I drove to the driveway of my parents' house, Lia looked at it with wide eyes.
"I sometimes forget from whom you are the son," she murmured softly, while she looked at me briefly.
"That's a good thing," I said, smiling as I parked my car in the garage, "let us go right inside, we'll get the bags later."
"Okay," Lia murmured softly and then got out of my car. I took my front-door key from the glove compartment and then got out. Lia looked around the garage while I ran to her and took her hand into mine.
"Ready?" I asked her as we ran to the front door.
"Yes," Lia nodded. I smiled at her again and then opened the door.
"Mom? Dad?" I shouted as I walked into the house with Lia.
"Living room," I heard my dad. Lia and I took off our shoes and then ran into the living room where my parents were already waiting for us.
"Justin," my mom said, but her eyes were on Lia. She got up from the couch and came over to us.
"Wow, you're even more beautiful than in pictures," my mom murmured as she pulled Aurelia into her arms. Aurelia returned her embrace, smiling at me.
"Thanks," Aurelia smiled and then broke away again from my mom.
"Aurelia right?" Asked my mom, whereupon Aurelia nodded, "such a beautiful name. I'm Pattie and that's my husband Jeremy." My mom pointed to my father, who was now also standing next to us. I briefly greeted my dad before he turned to Aurelia.
"Hello Aurelia," my dad said, smiling, "I am glad to meet you."
"I am glad to meet you, too," Aurelia smiled, while I put my arm around her again.
"Justin it is so beautiful that you two are here," muttered my mom and then pulled me briefly in her arms, "sit down, I want to know everything."

After Lia and I had told my mom everything she wanted to know, we went back to my car and took the bags and suitcases.
"We have to drive to your parents," I murmured as I ran upstairs to my room with Lia.
"Yes," she sighed softly, "I hope they are not there." I nodded slightly and then ran with her to my room, where I put our bags and cases on my bed.
"Nice here," Lia murmured as she looked around.
"If you do not like something you can change it," I murmured as I pulled her into my arms.
"No, I like it," Lia said softly, "it just needs to be a bit more comfortable." I nodded slightly, then pressed a soft kiss on her lips. I was so happy that everything happened like it did, especially since my mother already loves Lia. She could not stop talking to Lia.
"Let's go?" I asked Lia.
"Yes, let's get it behind us."

"So you live here," I murmured softly when we were in Lia's apartment.
"Yes, sorry you have to see it," Lia murmured softly as we walked into her room. Lia's room did not fit into the rest of the apartment at all. It was really nicely decorated and incredibly clean.
"I like your room," I murmured softly, "if you want we can get some furniture from here."
"I'd like to take the pillows and something," Aurelia murmured as she looked at me.
"Sure, we'll take everything you want with us, angel," I said, as I began to put their pillows in a bag that we had brought with us.
"Thanks Jus," Lia murmured as she threw her clothes into a suitcase.
"For what?" I asked, puzzled.
"For everything," Lia smiled.
"Baby you're my girlfriend and I just want the best for you," I said as I went to her.
"Can you pack the pictures and everything that looks important for you in a bag?" She asked me as she continued to clear her wardrobe.
"Sure, baby. I do everything for you."

When we had packed everything, we took the things to the car, until we had everything in the car.
"It's so weird," my girlfriend muttered beside me as she glanced at the house where she had lived until now.
"I know, but now it begins a new life, a new life with me baby. We will experience so much together, I will spoil you and show you what it means to be loved. Besides, we are going to go on vacation as often as we can, and I know exactly where you wanted to go. We will catch up on what you've missed so far. Because you deserve it. I love you baby."