05 | swimming.

Justin
When I woke up the next morning, Austin still slept quietly, I quickly changed into my swimming trunks, grabbed a towel and ran to the lake. Actually, I was no one who got up early and to went swimming but since I didn't know what else to do and I didn't want to sleep anymore, I decided to do it.
When I came to the lake I saw that I was not the only one who had this idea. Aurelia sat in a bikini on the footbridge and looked at the water. My eyes wandered over her body and already from the wide I could say that her body was really perfect. She was thin, yet she had curves in the right places. I ran slowly to her, taking care that I did not make any noise. When I was behind her, I slowly bent down, then quickly put my hands on her eyes. Aurelia twitched slightly and put her hands on mine.
"Justin," she murmured a little later, which confused me.
"How do you know that?" I asked as I took my hands away and sat down next to her.
"Your smell," she said with a smile, "you could think that you're bathing in it."
"Is that good or bad?" I asked her, slightly grinning.
"Good," she grinned lightly, "I like your perfume."
"Thank you," I grinned, then glanced at the water, "what are you doing out here?"
"I could ask you the same," she said, looking at me.
"Austin is still sleeping and I could not sleep anymore so I wanted to go swimming," I told her.
"With me the same," said Aurelia, "the others are still asleep and the shower was occupied so I decided to swim first."
Aurelia and I talked for a while until we decided to swim. I had to say I really enjoyed the time with her. She was not like the other girls who wanted me because I had money, she was different. She did not care about the money. She reassured me in a way and beside her I could, I could be me and I could not do that for a long time.
"Tell me something about you," it suddenly came from Aurelia, while we went to the shore.
"What?" I asked as I looked at her from the side.
"All you want," she said, smiling, looking at me briefly, "I think you have a lot to tell."
"No, not really," I said, sighing, looking at her from the side.
"Justin, there'll be something about you," Aurelia said as she took her towel and tied it around her body.
"I like to do sports, like to play music, I'm really often on the road with my friends and that's it there's not much else about me," I told Aurelia as I looked at her. Her eyes were also on me.
"You're mysterious Justin, I like it," Aurelia grinned, then stood up, "we'll meet at breakfast." After that she had already disappeared. And I should be the mysterious here?

Aurelia
After I was showering and dressed I made my way back to my hut, where I already met the others, who were already awake and dressed.
"Where were you?" Maggie asked, looking at me confused.
"Swimming and then under the shower," I replied with a slight smile as I took my cell phone from the chest of drawers.
"Uh, alone?" Taylor asked, looking at me.
"No, with Justin," I replied, and then put my phone in my pocket.
"Uh," Mari grinned, looking at me as well. I sighed slightly, then looked at the three.
"There's nothing going on between Justin and me, we were swimming and talking, that's it," I said, then took Justin's jacket, in which I had slept the last night.
"Yeah sure," Taylor grinned at me broadly, "we'll see."
When we arrived in the dining room were almost all seats occupied. My gaze moved further through the room until it stopped on Justin. There were still seats at his table because he sat alone with Austin.
"Uh, what a coincidence. There is only space at Justin's table," it came from Andrea, who had met us in front of the dining room. I realized that the four were grinning behind me. Sighing, I grabbed something to eat before them and ran to Justin and Austin.
"Hey," Justin smiled as he spotted me.
"Hey," I said, smiling, "can we sit here with you?"
"Sure," it came from Austin, who also smiled at me. I grinned slightly, then sat down across from Justin.
"What are we going to do today?" Mari asked as we were sitting with the guys at the table after we had finished eating.
"Today there are leisure activities. Justin and I are the kayak team. So if you do not want to do anything boring, come to us," Austin grinned.
"Do we have to register?" I asked, looking from Austin to Justin. Justin nodded slightly, then pulled out a clipboard.
"Here, just enter your names in it, no one will notice it," he said, slightly grinning as he pushed it over to me.
"Thank you," I grinned lightly as I entered my name. I handed the board to the others and then looked around the room. Everyone were still sitting in their seats and talking. It was really nice to see so many laughing faces. At home I saw this rarely.
"Everything okay?" Justin asked softly, so I looked at him again.
"Yeah," I said as quietly, my gaze now going to him, "by the way, I've your jacket with me."
"You can keep it longer, I have enough," Justin grinned.
"Thank you," I smiled lightly, then glanced at the others.
Half an hour later everyone had entered a list. Thanks to God, we had entered the list for kayaking before Grace's announcement, because the rush on it was quite big, especially from the younger camp inhabitants. Also Griff and Parker were with us, which meant it would be more than funny. Because we had another one hour before the activities would start, we went to our hut. Also Andrea came to us because she did not want to spend her time with Loren and Madison.