26 | epilogue.

{5 months later}

Aurelia
I could not believe it. Today was the day when Justin and I officially moved into our first apartment. It had been 5 months since we came out of the camp and I moved in with Justin and his parents and I had to say that it was the best time in my whole life. Pattie and Jeremy were the nicest parents I've ever met in my life. They took care of me as if they had known me for years. If Justin had to work longer, Pattie and I used the time and made a girl's night. She was really a wonderful woman. One month ago we were also together on vacation. In the last months, a lot happened. Justin helped me to forget what had happened in my life before. Besides, he had helped me to get a job in a fashion company, where I would start working next year. Until then I would still do an internship at the company from Justins Dad since I was not going to just sit at home while my friend went to work. Justin and I still had contact with our friends from the camp and they would also come to New Year's Eve so we could celebrate together.

"Hey baby," Justin murmured as he came to our apartment after work.
"Hey," I muttered, looking at him.
"Everything okay?" Justin asked, looking around, "wow. How did you do that?" While Justin was at work, I'd gotten most of the stuff out of their cartons. Austin, who was in town right now, had helped me with the construction of the furniture.
"With the help from Austin," I said, as I covered the table.
"You could have been waiting for me too," Justin murmured as he pulled me into his arms.
"I would have, but I have not," I gave a slight grin from myself.
"I love you," Justin murmured as he looked into my eyes.
"I love you too," I muttered. Justin smiled slightly, then put the food he had brought with him on the table.
"How was the work?" I asked him, smiling slightly.
"Exhausting. I can not wait to get back on vacation," he said.
"You only had vacation last month," I grinned, while I sat down at the table.
"Well and?" Justin asked, laughing, as he sat down. I chuckled slightly, then took something from the food.
"When are you coming back to work?" Justin asked, as he took something from the food.
"The day after tomorrow," I replied, "but I have to work later than you."
"So I have to drive alone again?" Justin insulted.
"Looks like that," I smirked slightly.
"No matter, the main thing is that I see you longer than usual."
"Jus, you have a lot to do at the moment but it's over soon," I said, smiling gently at him.
"I know," Justin muttered, "but I hate spending so much time at work and not with you."
"The first night in our own flat," Justin murmured quietly, as we lay together in our bed two hours later.
"Yes," I gave a slight smile from myself.
"It feels so good," Justin murmured.
"That's it," I grinned as I crawled close to him.
"Baby?" Justin asked softly.
"Hm?" I said as I looked at him
"I'm glad you were in this camp," Justin murmured.
"Me too," I said, smiling.
"Sleep well angel," Justin murmured softly.
"You too, Jus."

Justin
When I was awakened the next morning by my alarm clock, Lia was still asleep next to me. I quickly turned my alarm clock off and ran to the bathroom, where I got ready. What I had not told Lia yesterday was that I did not have to work today. I wanted to surprise her. As quietly as I could I went out of the apartment and then ran to my car. I got in quickly and then drove off.

"Baby I'm back," I said louder, as I was home two hours later. A short time later, Lia also appeared in the hallway, looking rather confused.
"What are you doing here? I thought you were working," she said as she looked at me, "and what do you have in this box?"
"Well," I said, grinning, then put the box on the floor.
"And what is in the shopping bag? As if you were shopping," Lia said more confused, so I started laughing. She was so sweet
"Open the box," I said, looking at Lia grinning.
"Okay?" Lia said, then ran to the box to open it.
"Oh my God," Lia murmured, then took the little puppy out of the box. Of course, the box had these air holes and I had the little one only there in it so Lia would not see him immediately.
"Who is that?" Lia asked, while the puppy licked her cheek.
"This is our new roommate," I grinned.
"He's so sweet," she murmured softly, "thank Jus." Lia gave me a soft kiss on her lips before she devoted all her attention to the dog. With a smile I grabbed the things I had bought and then set up a small corner for the dog.
"You have to give her a name, by the way," I murmured as I put water in a bowl.
"Hm," Lia murmured softly, "how about, Lucky?"
"Lucky?" I asked, looking at the dog, who also looked at me and then barked.
"I think that would be clarified," my girlfriend grinned at me broadly.
"Yes," I grinned as well. Lia came over to me smiling and then wrapped her arms around my neck.
"I love you Bieber," she murmured softly as she looked into my eyes.
"I love you too, baby," I murmured softly.
"Thank you so much, for everything Jus," Lia said, smiling at me.
"Not for that, baby." Lia smiled gently at me and then kissed me. I really loved her more than anything else and I was more than happy that I had met her, because I knew she was the perfect woman for me.