17 | jealous 2.0.

Aurelia
I had no idea why I was so mad at Justin, maybe it was just because I hated watching Justin with other girls. I was aware that we were not together, but it hurt somehow.

When we got back to the camp, I went with the others to the dining room, since it was now time for dinner. I was not really hungry, I was hungry before I had seen the grinning faces of Madison and Loren in the bus. We had just sat down at the table as Justin and Austin came to us and sat down.

"What do you want here?" Andrea asked, looking at the two of them.
"I want to talk to the beautiful girl next to me, because she seems to be mad at me for no reason," it came from Justin, while I noticed his gaze on me. My gaze wandered to him briefly, which I regretted immediately. He looked so sweet, I had to talk to him.
"Okay," I mumbled softly, "but outside." Justin nodded slightly, then stood up, which I did also. I ran outside with Justin, noticing the glances of some campmates. I was aware that Madison and Loren were not the only ones in this camp that wanted something from him. When we were out of the hut we ran to the lake, where we sat on a tree trunk.
"Baby," Justin muttered, taking my hand in his, "I know why you're upset or whatever you are at the moment, but I'm not interested in Madison and Loren. The only person I'm interested in is you. Just on the beach, I simply rejected the two and told them repeatedly that I am not interested in them. But it does not seem to interest them." My eyes stayed on Justin and I believed him. He had no reason to lie to me. I nodded slightly, then leaned my head against him. Justin put his arm around me and pulled me closer.
"Was my baby jealous?" Justin asked softly, whereupon I shrugged my shoulders.
"Maybe."
"Aw," Justin said, and I knew he was grinning.
"You were jealous too, so be quiet," I growled softly.
"You're right," Justin said, then kissed my head, "but I know you're mine."
"Am I?" I asked him as I looked at him.
"Yes, you are," Justin murmured, looking into my eyes, "I know we are not together but I do not want to share you with anyone." I bit my bottom lip and looked down, because I knew exactly what he meant. Justin raised my head gently and then looked into my eyes again.
"We know that there is something between us, so let's see what happens. I will not have anything with other girls and you will not be with other boys until we know if we really belong together," Justin murmured softly, "okay?"
"Okay," I said, smiling gently at him. Justin gave me a soft kiss on the lips and then took my hand into his. Hand in hand, we walked back into the dining room, whereupon a few pairs of eyes were pointed at us.
"Just ignore them," Justin mumbled softly into my ear as we walked to our friends. I nodded slightly, concentrating on the heat that came from Justin's body.

After dinner, Justin and I were on our way to the hut while the others went to Martin and the Jacks. Justin and I just wanted to spend time with each other so that we could get to know each other better, and the others understood this, or rather, they had forced us to spend time with each other.
"What do we want to do?" Justin asked, as he lay down on his bed and pulled me toward him.
"I do not care," I murmured softly and then cuddled at him, "Andrea had send me a picture of us earlier."
"For real? Show me," Justin said, looking at me with a grin.
"Look at my Instagram," I gave a slight grin from myself.
"Uh, my baby is posting something on Instagram," Justin laughed lightly as he took his cell phone and went to Instagram. With a smile I put my head on his chest and watched him how he go to my account and looked at the picture.
"We're cute," Justin murmured as he liked the picture and then put his phone away again.
"Yes," I gave a smile from myself and then looked at him. Justin smiled at me lightly and then kissed me. I loved his lips. They just fit perfectly on mine. Justin broke away from the kiss and looked into my eyes.
"Okay, so what do we want to do? I still have popcorn there and a few other things so if you want we could watch a movie," Justin said.
"Then we would have to get up and get the laptop," I grumbled.
"No," Justin said, grinning slightly.
"What do you mean?" I asked him confused.
"Austin had borrowed the laptop after our movie night so he could watch his series because, as smart as Austin is, he has an internet button but no laptop," Justin laughed.
"Oh," I gave a smile from myself.
"Okay, so we're watching a movie?" Justin asked.
"Yes," I grinned slightly, then let Justin get up to get the laptop.

After Justin and I had watched two films, we decided to go for a walk. I enjoyed the time with him more and more and the more Justin and I talked the more I realized that we really fit together and that although we live a completely different life. Even if Justin hated to talk about it, he told me about his father's company. If I was honest, I could have thought of it now, his car, his clothes, in general his surname was saying a lot. Bieber Enterprise was one of the most successful companies in the whole of America. But this, however, was what left me least interested in Justin's life. I wanted to know more about him, from his journeys, where he was everywhere, what he had experienced so far, because, unlike my life, his life was anything but dull.