// seven \\

It was finally Saturday and Four had basically moved in. He didn't mind though, neither did Tris. They were both incredibly well rested and upbeat, happy to be in each other's company.

"I'm going to take the boy's to a football game. I want you and the girls to go do something too, my treat. We can all go out together in the evening like go to the aquarium," he whispered when they both woke up wrapped in each other's arms.

Tris hummed, eyes still closed with sleep. "I can't take your money. You've already done so much this week," she mumbled, rubbing her cheek along his bare chest.

"No, baby. It's my treat. Don't you worry your beautiful little head about anything," he ran his fingers through her hair, "I don't think you understand how happy I am spending so much time with you and your family. I am sorry I was so rude to you before."

"You've made up for it. I love being around you, and seeing you with my kids. You've been such a great friend," she kissed his cheek, just shy of his lips.

He blushed, rubbing his cheek against hers. "I'm honestly having the time of my life. This is something I've never experienced and I love it."

"You didn't have a good family?" she asked gently, peering up at him sweetly. "I can see how sad your eyes are."

"My mom had left us, and my dad started drinking. He pushed me around every once and awhile but for the most part, he just didn't acknowledge me. I was all alone," he said solemnly.

"My mom was distraught after my dad passed away. She had many different marriages. Her last one was really abusive but she put up with it. She allowed him to get her pregnant many times. She didn't make it through her last childbirth with Evie. I didn't want my kids to go live with their father so I fought."

"Did he even want them?" Four asks softly, rolling over so He was on his back and I was resting on him.

"For the money I think, I'm not sure. I just couldn't let it happen."

He kissed her forehead,"You are so amazing and beautiful. I'm so glad I let myself go enough to get to know you."

She blushed deeply, folding her hands on his chest and resting her cheek there. "It's almost eight. We should get breakfast started and get the kids up."

"But I'm comfy," he whined, wrapping his arms around her waist, squeezing her.

"I'll just cut some fruit and do a quick batch of crepes. You can stay in bed."

"No, I want to make a bunch of noise so the kids will wake up," he grins, already planning on emptying the dishwasher and opening all of the creaky doors.

Tris laughs, going to the bathroom to change into her day clothes.

She started breakfast while Four showered, going up to get Evie when she started crying through the monitor. Stella was also waking up, her bright eyes blinking away the sleep.

"Good morning, girlies. How'd we sleep?" she asked softly, picking up Evie to soothe her. She felt bad Stella had to put up with all of the noise, but there was no way her and the boys could cram into the shoebox bedroom.

They had adjusted quickly, however, as Evie learned to sleep through the nights.

"Breakfast is almost done if you want to wake your brothers up nicely and set the table for me," she said while dressing the infant.

Over breakfast, Four broke the exciting news of the days plans. The boys could hardly contain themselves, and Tris was instantly glad that, at least for awhile, they had a male role model. Four could teach them things that would ultimately allow them to be young boys, a chance for them to have just a moment where they would have a father figure.