/ / fourteen \ \

"We have no proof other than the boy saying she said that. Therefore, we can't charge her with anything, just give her a warning," the principal gave them a tight smile.

"She hurt him, isn't that proof enough? Isn't that considered emotion harassment? Ms. Leucus crossed a line," Tris said, leaning foraward in her seat. "I want him out of her class."

"I'm afraid we can't do that, Ms. Prior. All of the other teachers are at their maximum. If we place him in a class with overage then we will have to hire an assistant teacher. Doesn't that seem a bit ridiculous just for your boy?"

Tobias, recording the conversation on his phone stood then. "You'll be hearing from our lawyer. Tris we are leaving, love."

He wrapped his arms around her shoulders, gathering his sad girl into his car and shutting her door.

"They've been through so much, Tobias. They can't go anywhere without someone throwing something at them that suggests I'm a slut," she murmurs.

"I know, baby. The world is not a fair place. We've just got to tough through it, alright? I love you."

"I love you too."

"Thanksgiving is coming soon. Let's go somewhere for the kids, Yellowstone or Disney. Anywhere."

"Tobias, I-"

"Trissy we all know I have more than enough to take care of all of you without a damn problem. It's time you let someone care for you," he smiled sweetly, leaning over to kiss her cheek.

"I like to support them because it was my decision to take them in," she said after a moment.

"It was my decision to join your family too. I think you should cut your hours back for the holiday season and just enjoy yourself. Please?"

"I'll think about the vacation, Tobias. It sounds nice. I've always wanted to go to Disney World."

He chuckled, "Mickey ears would look amazing on you." His plan worked however, Tris was no longer thinking of the case. Everything would work out just fine.

***

Sorry for slow short updates! Life is cray honestly. Thanks for reading, voting, commenting, adding etc.

🎅❤🎅❤🎅❤⛄🎅⛄⛄🎅⛄❤⛄

If you want to make covers for any of my books just Kik me at littlesweetheart_

Love you guys! Tell me what you think!

Slushie