{ Threesome } •Your Safe•

{ Yandere Cannibal! Redvacktor X
Insane! SGCbarberian
X
Innocent Victim! Prestonplayz }

Your Safe

#noregrets

Warning: May contain some  blood, also this is a three some but nothing too heated. K it will be heated toward the end so you have been warned.

If you have any complaints

Keep it to yo selves

Enjoy!

Preston knew something was up between his two best friends.

His best friends, Red and Nick, had been acting very... unusual.... to him lately.

They acted more caring and teasing to him.

Not that he minded it at all it just got to the point where it was flat out creepy and weird.

The last thing he remembered was when him and Shotgun were out in the park, he didn't really notice the two taller silhouettes watching him from afar as he and Shot chased each other around laughing, it was just a simple game of tag, he didn't know it would end so badly.

Preston had been running in a field that belonged to his old elementary school, since it was summer school was of course out and the field was fenced off so the kids didn't leave the area.

Plus the place was out in the middle of nowhere so even if he wanted to be heard, he couldn't be.

He remembered running around in the field before tripping and taking a hard fall to the side, he yelled out and his vision went fuzzy before it regained and he sat up. There was a fresh cut on his forehead and some warm fresh blood going down his forehead. He looked up to call out to his friend but Shot was nowhere in sight.

{ Flash Back }

"Did he leave me?" Preston whispered frowning as he sat up and looked at his bloody hand,

"Preston!"

Looking up, Preston made eye contact with Nick, he was smiling happily as he ran over, but something about that smile seemed... off.

"Nick? What are you doing here? How did you- ow" Preston cursed in pain as his head started to throb.

"You look hurt, what happened?" Nick asked with a gasp as he hurried over and got closer to Prestons face. Preston leaned back a bit.

"I-Me and Shotgun were just playing tag and I tripped and fell hard, speaking of Shot, where is he? He just disappeared when I fell..." Preston looked behind Nick trying to see what was behind him but Nick just grabbed his chin and made him look him straight into the eyes.

"You don't need to worry about Shot... he's probably gone back home" Nick shrugged but didn't move his hand from the smaller boys chin nor did he break eye contact, Preston wasn't buying this white lie from Nick as fear and worry for his safety and his friend clouded his orange eyes.

"Nick...." Preston started gulping as he caught a glimpse of something growing in Nicks eyes. "What did you do with Shotgun"

"That's non of your concern Presley~"

Suddenly something warped its arms around his waist and Preston jumped, he didn't have to see who was holding him from behind, he knew that voice to well.

"R-Red what are you doing?" Preston asked nervously as Red rested his head on Prestons shoulder and grabbed Prestons hands, holding them down by the wrist as Nick chuckled and tightened his grip on his chin.

"Awww is lil Preston scared~!" Nick teased an inch away from his face as his body leaned closer and his hand rested on his cheek.

Preston couldn't find the words to speak. No words would come out of his mouth as Red let out a deep chuckle.

"Don't worry Preston, we aren't going to hurt you~" he purred as his lips attached to Prestons ear "Much~"

Prestons eyes widened as Red and Nicks both laughed before Nick gave a light shove to Red.

"Your scaring him to much Red! Let's just give him a taste of what we can offer~ Then we can see if he wants more~" Nick whispered the last part before getting close to Prestons face and slowly dragging his tongue up the dried blood that had been going down his face earlier.

Preston tried to turn his head away but Nick held it in place with both of his handsome either side of his head.

Red on the other hand started to kiss Prestons neck gently while holding and pinning his hands to his sides. A New sensation went threw his body as Preston squeaked in surprise, he had never felt that feeling before. But dang did he want to feel it again.

Red smirked and bit down on the spot hungrily as his cannibal senses kicked in and warm blood rushed his mouth. Preston let out a sound he had never heard come out of his mouth before as Red kept attacking the spot on the side of his neck.

Nick was licking the wound or more like sucking on it, he then moved away and licked his lips before brushing them agasint Prestons.

"He tastes delicious~" Nick hummed smirking as Red licked up the blood from his shoulder.

"Indeed, I could just eat him for dinner and drink his blood for the rest of my days~" Red agreed as Preston whined in fear. Nick moved away and put his finger on Prestons lips. Shushing him sweetly. A bit too sweetly.

"Don't worry, it's ok Preston" Nick said in a bit too comforting voice.

"Everything will be ok" Red whispered in Prestons ear soothingly as his grip tightened.

"Hold him" Nick whispered as he took something out of his back pocket. "We don't want to have our little Preston in pain now do we~?"

Fear rippled threw Preston as he desperately tried to get away but Red had him completely pinned and as stilled as possible.

"Shhh, Shhhh, there there, it quite alright" Red whispered soothingly in Prestons ear, trying to calm him down.

Nick pulled out a small box from his back pocket and opened his showing off a syringe with clear liquid.

Preston hated needles.

And most importantly.

Shots.

He shrieked when Nick took it out and examined it, a few whimpers and small grunts escaped his lips as he struggled against Reds rock hard grip.

"Quiet now Preston, it'll be over soon~"

Nick soothed before jabbing the needle at the bottom of Prestons neck.

Preston let out a cry of agony as some tears slipped out.

Then he passed out with the world flipping to a black screen.....

You have full permission to kill me now

But I really did like this chapter

Pt2????