{ Nickvactor } •Darkest of Nights•

Sad and cute?????

Nick POV

I slowly made my way down the porch of my house and onto the beach. My house was just on the beach actually, the backyard was the calm part of the ocean since waves and the winds couldn't really hit it thanks to the mountains

It was like a big ocean lake connected to the actual ocean.

Moving toward the side of a mountain, I glanced at the small waves  and the fading sky as I moved threw a cave in the side of the mountain and getting to a open area where the moonlight peeked in threw the top and shinned down on a pool of water that came in and formats from a small deep river coming from the ocean. I slowly sat down as something emerged from the water and folded there arms so that they were resting on the ledge that went down onto the pool.

"Hey beautiful~" they purred as I giggled and laid on my stomach.

"Hi" I said smiling.

There infront of me in the water was a older shirtless boy with red scales on his arms and sides of his face, he had crimson hair, a well built chest, a white shark toothed smile and his dashing deep blue eyes.

"I missed you" he whispered getting closer so he was nose to nose and forehead to forehead with me and leaning forward, I smiled brightly.

"I missed you too" I said back as he chuckled and held my hands in his sharp clawed ones.

"It's not the same without you, I wish I could just hug you and press your body against mine, cuddle you every night and kiss you whenever the hell I want~" I blushed at his comment as he smiled and kissed my nose.

"I wish that too" I whispered back smiling as I intertwined our hands while we stared into each other's eyes, nose to nose, forehead to forehead.

"Do you thinks it's possible for you to become human?" I asked in a whispered as he smiled.

"Is it possible for you to become a merman?" He asked whispering as I rolled me eyes.

"Red you know I'm scared of the ocean!" I pouted as he sighed and kissed my nose again.

"I know, I would protect you though!" He reasoned moving one of his hands away and placing it on my cheek as I leaned into him, our other hands were intertwined. I gave out a soft sigh, not being able to break eye contact.

"Although it would be pretty great to be human~" he purred in my ear "I could kill anyone I want without having the trouble of waiting for them to come to me, I could never go hungry!"

I laughed and leaned on his forehead.

"I can't get mad at you" I hummed as Red snickered,

"I know you can't, and it's lonely in the ocean, I'm still trying to find a way so I could turn into a human and be able to still turn into a merman" he said softly as he cupped my cheeks.

I giggled.

"Cutie~"

"Oh shut up!" I smacked his shoulder lightly as we both laughed.

"I love you so much...." he said quietly as I noticed his lips were turning purple and goosebumps littered his skin.

I frowned.

"Your going to suffocate if you stay up here any longer" I whispered as he sighed.

"I know and I have to go love, come and visit me tomorrow?" I giggled

"Of course~" I purred as he rolled his eyes and was about to pull away when I grabbed him.

"You aren't getting away without a goodbye kiss, mister!" I scolded as he laughed and I pulled him into a kiss.

My hands cupped his scaly cheeks as the kiss was short but heated and passionate.

Red soon pulled away and kissed my cheek.

"Good bye beautiful"

"Bye Red, I love you!"

"I love you too Princess" he smiled before pushing away and diving back into the water. His red tail came up and splashed me as I laughed and he swam away.....

Part 2?