•Pumkin Patch•

Do you all know what a pumpkin patch is?

I really hope you do tbh

I just went to the pumpkin patch but my friend couldn't make it ;-;

So I went with my mom instead and did parkour on hay bales ;3

Inspiration for this tbh

I'll edit this to look more detailed later I'm just very tiered from wondering the corn maze, parkouring on hay bales and walking around

*•*•*

Nick, Preston and Shark all walked into the entrance of pumpkin patch.

"Good thing we got a good parking space before this thing opened" Shark commented shoving his hands in his pockets as they entered.

The thing about this punkin patch was that it was full of different things, there was a pumpkin patch of course but there were also fun activities, such as an archery range, food trucks, food, a barn that was made into a market on the inside and a corn maze!

"Nick!" Preston grabbed Nicks arm and started shaking it while pointing at a wagon attached to a big green tractor.

"Can we go on the wagon! Please please pleeeaassseee!!!!" Preston begged as Nick groaned and rolled his eyes, Shark only sighed.

"No Preston, we're going to the corn maze!" Nick argued as Shark shook his head.

"But guys we need to find a pumpkin!" Shark argued as Preston gave them the lip and Nick crossed his arms.

"Here, how about I'll go get the pumpkin, Nick you can go into the maze and Preston you can go on the wagon, does that sound good?" Shark suggested as Nick frowned.

"I can't go in by myself!" He argued as Preston nodded.

"Yeah! I'm scared to go alone...." Preston mumbled as Shark held the bridge of his nose annoyed.

"Well you guys are gonna have too since we don't have time to do it all today" Nick nodded and Preston frowned.

"Ok, were shall we meet after we're done?" Nick asked as Shark shrugged.

"Maybe the ticket booth?" Preston suggested.

"Yeah that would work, see you guys in an.... hour maybe hour in a half?" Shark questioned as Nick and Preston nodded.

"Good luck guys!" Preston called as he ran off toward the wagon were a small hay bale maze was and a green swirly slide connected to a wooden staircase. Some kids that were there were jumping all over the top of the small hay bale maze.

"Get a good pumpkin Shark!" Nick said with a smile before running off toward the barn and then past it where a giant corn field was placed.

"I will! Good luck guys" Shark called running toward the pumpkin patch so he could get started on picking the best pumpkin.....

*•*•*

"Are we gonna split up like last time?" AK asked adjusting his tight blonde pony tail as Rob shrugged.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm totally going on the wagon this year" he commented as Red scoffed.

"Yeah no, I'll stick to murdering innocent bystanders in the maze if you don't mind" AK elbowed his friend as Red huffed in annoyance.

"Ok, Ok! I was kidding!" He defended as Rob rolled his eyes.

"Welp see ya guys by the ticket booth in two hours" Rob walked off toward a wagging full of hay bales to sit on that had a green tracker attached and a small hay bale maze and green slide to the side.

"Don't murder to much kids" AK patted Reds back before heading to the pumpkins, Red scoffed.

"I won't!" He called after AK before heading to the cornfield maze.....

Part 1:
{ Nickvactor }
Corn Maze Killer

Part 2:
{ Poofless }
Wagon Ride Parkour

Part 3:
{ SharkAK }
The Pumpkin Standoff

Final:
3 Weeks Later