{ Frozres } •Love Bites•

{ Cute Vampire! Frozengargon Aka Tommy
X
Bad boy Dom! Zres Aka Nick }

Love Bites

For my fam fam who requested this master piece
Tree-Kids
This is for you ;)
Also I need to say this while I have your attention fam, your art is amazing like boi I cant even do digital art well I'm learning but dude your art is really great fam keep it up 👌🏻👏🏻

Also, hey Dragon_Fury_Girl I was going to have this take place in the same AU book as Blood Moon Curse (Nickvactor) CHECK IT OUT IT IS AMAZING! But then I'm like hmmmm I'm not sure if I should do that since she might not want me to do that since copy right, and not to mention Nick would be apart of a military thingy so then I'm like, know what they'll be in a different towns maybe so that could work and maybe Tommy could have a flower BUT I DON'T WNAT TO STEAL YOUR IDEA OR YE FRENS IM SORRY FOR BRINGING THIS UP.

Idk but yeah that came to mind when the homie brought up Vampires.

(Also your art is amazing too like mother of god I can't do eyes like that nor can I do hair like that as much as I try lol)

Ahhhhhhhh sorry if it looked like I love one more then the other I LOVE YALL EQUALLY I SWEAR 🖤🖤🖤

Sorry for the long note whoops.

This is super long but jfc I love it so much.

I hope ya guys love it too and don't worry I'm doin yo requests

Shoving his hands in his pockets, Nick would trade anything for this moment. Proving his worth to the most popular kid in school was not what he intended to do, especially for a guy like him.

Corey, the popular kid, wasn't the best when he was angry. And it didn't help that the badass like him rubbed it in his face.

So now here he was.

Wondering toward the abandoned barn where Corey had dared him to go, if he returned after 24 hours, Corey would buy him what ever he wanted and would buy him a milkshake, but if he failed. He would be dead, literally.

You see this barn was said to have a certain, creature lurking there, and whoever entered its territory would probably go missing and be killed.

There was in fact no turning back now.

Nick wasn't the one who turned back on these things, his friend, Jon, knew that. And that's what his friend was most afraid of.

Nick huffed and played with his lip piercing as he walked. His black leather jacket was tied around his waist showing off his black tinted t-shirt with a white base. The shirt was showing off his aroma of tattoos from the start of his left shoulder down to his elbow. His black shiny hair moved as he walked down the dirt gravel road.

Soon later he came upon a giant field with dead crops and an eerie broken down Barn in the foggy Misty weather, the dark spruce trees made it even seem creepier as they surrounded the field.