{ Nickvactor } •Beauty• (PART 1)

How I got this idea

*watches Beaty and the Beast*

*A week later*

*wakes up in the middle of the night*

fRICKEN BEATY AND THE VAMPIRE WOULD BE GR8

*passes out again*

*dreams about plot and storyline + fan art*

*brings you these chapters*

*slams head on desk*

*passes out*

Nick POV

I walked threw the threw graveyard with caution as I tensed up.

I didn't know why I was walking threw the graveyard, well that's a lie. The shorter way was flooded thanks to last nights storm so here I was walking back from my late night collage classes threw a haunted graveyard.

I shivered as a cold wind went past, I stuffed my hands in my jean pockets and kept my face toward the ground before hearing a twig crack.

My head snapped up as I looked around, then I realized I was in front of the heart of the graveyard.

A giant eery and creepy rose hedge was in front of me. It was surrounding a small tomb that's gate was open. It looked like a small cement and stone church that had a gate and went down ward, a rose was carved on the door way as I set my back pack to the side and peered into it.

I looked behind me only to find a silhouette there of a boy as he hissed at me.

I jumped and gasped as I lost my balance and tumbled backwards into the tomb, I yelped as I came to a stop from tumbling down the stairs as pain went threw my body. Leaving multiple bruises as I looked up to find the silhouette crouching by there and hissing once again as I scurried up and ran into the tomb where I entered a room with a doorway leading further down to the left and a room that was dark to the right.

The room I was currently in had a stone coffin with cover open and a petal stilt with a golden crown on it.

I slowly looked behind me before moving toward the petal-stilt and getting a quick glance into the stone coffin to see it have silk fuzzy inside walls and silk red blankets, it was big enough to fit two people inside laying side by side.

Looking up at the petal stilt that stood in the moonlight, I slowly moved up the few steps and toward it.

It was a golden spiked crown with a diamond shaped crimson gem in the center. The gem didn't look that bright and looked somewhat dull and dark even in the moonlight.

Something sparked inside me as I slowly reached out my hand to touch the crown.

I forgot about the creepy figure as I reached my hand out and I lost control of what I was doing.

Suddenly my finger made contact with the spike that held the gem as a sensation ran threw my body as I ripped my finger away and looked at my hand, the spike was so sharp it cut a thin line threw my pointer finger, I looked at the golden crown to see some of my blood on the center spike.

The crimson gem was glowing and throbbing with power as I watched it.

"What the hell did you do?!?!"

Someone demanded/hissed as I jumped and whipped around, holding my hand to my chest as the silhouette from before approached me, staring at the crown shocked.

The silhouette was a boy about a year older then me it looked like, he had blood red hair and crimson dashing eyes, he also had pale skin and sharp nails. He was pretty buff and had a well shaped body.

He's wearing what's in the picture btw

Too lazy to explain lol

He stared at the crown before turning to me and glaring, barring his teeth, as I then realized his two sharp fangs. I gulped.

"I-I'm s-sorry, I just-"

"You just what? Decided to touch my crown?" The boy demanded getting uncomfortably close to me as I shrunk back.

"I-I...." I didn't know what to say as I looked around frantically, he growled furiously and grabbed my arm ruffly.

Suddenly the crown flowed brightly as we both shot our attention toward the crown.

"This can't be....." he mumbled before turning to me and tightening his grip on my arm, his nails dug into my sweater and in my arm as I flinched.

"Come with me" he said gruffly as he pulled me along toward the left door and open the barred entrance and pulled me down the stair case.

"Wha- H-Hey!" I said trying to pull away but he had a firm grip on me as we got down the stairs and he walked into a fairly large room with peeled painted walls and a orange glow coming from a few torches around the room. There was a few old blood stains on the cobble stone floor and a set of shackles on the right side of the wall with more blood splatters and tourcher tools hanging on the wall as well as bones on the floor.

I gulped as he pulled me threw a arch way, down a few stairs and toward a big coffin where he stopped and grabbed me and with ease, shoving me into the stone coffin as I yelped.

It was fairly deep but I could sit up in it as he quickly grabbed a shackle connected to a chain and grabbed my arm once again, connecting it to my wrist before putting it down.

I didn't have time to ask what was going before he looked at me, shoving me to the floor with ease and then pulled the stone cover over the top of me, I heard him throw chains over the top of it as I sat up only to hit my head with a THUMP.

I started to panic.

The stone cover had small holes in it for me to breath as light from the torches poured in.

Tears went down my face as I banged on the stone cover and tried to make it go up.

"LET ME OUT!" I screamed as I kicked, punched and pushed at the stone top that budged but was held down by the rope or chains wrapped on the top, not to mention the cover was pretty heavy.

"LET ME OUT YOU BASTARD" I screamed again as I continued to try and break out.

I used all my strength to push-up the top while I slid my nimble hand threw the crack and grabbed at the chain, I grunted and wheezed as I desperately pulled at it before pulling my hand in and panting while I relaxed and gasped for breath.

Was I really stuck here?

Panic and fear flooded threw me as I curled up on the thin blanketed floor and stayed there with tears going down my eyes as I silently sobbed.

I didn't know what I had gotten myself into as I laid there thinking about the boy and how he acted so defensive about the crown. And how he literally threw me in the stone coffin box thing, he infact was very strong.

I tried my best to breath in the small space I was in with the stuffy air and the limited amount of room. And the holes in the stone cover weren't doing me well.

An soon I slowly slipped into sleep, my brown hair going over my eyes and my face relaxing as tears stains showed up on my cheeks and my world went black......

I lied to my parents about having my phone charging in the other room just so I could write this chapter.

Ya nasties

Nah jk I'm sarcastic XD

Not to mention I only slept 5 hours last night

Send help

-Warrior