{ Nickvactor } Hoodie

{ Jock, Popular! Redvacktor

X

Nerd, Obsessed! SGCbarberian }

^^^^ LOOK AT MY BOI'S ^^^^^

Nick laughed as he slammed the door to his house shut and slunk to the floor holding a red hoodie to his chest.

"I can't believe I did it!" Nick exclaimed to himself as he dug his face into it.

"I can't believe he didn't notice me either!" Nick squeaked taking a sniff of the scent on the hoodie before pulling his face away and exhaling, looking back down at the red hoodie he couldn't stop smiling.

If you didn't notice already, Nick stole the hoodie from the one and only, Red Vacktor, he was the popular kid at his high school along with his siblings, Blue Vacktor, Yellow Vacktor, Green Vacktor, Pink Vacktor, Magenta Vacktor and Purple Vacktor.

He was good friends with Pink Vacktor and even went over to her house and met all her Siblings, well sadly not Red since he was at Football practice with Purple.

Nick just had eyes for Red

And only Red.

So this afternoon, he got up the courage to bust into the boys locker room and dig threw Reds locker where he found his hoodie, that smelled exactly like him.

You could say he was obsessed and maybe even a bit crazy over Red, but to Nick he didn't care.

As long as Red was his in the end.

Nick sat on the couch in his living room that was across from the front door and started to fantasize about his dream Vacktor....

While Red on the other hand was completely clueless to who would steal his hoodie.

A couple days went by and Reed was hoodie less, while Nick stayed in the shadows and minded his own business.

And then when he got home he would dance around in his bedroom while wearing Reds hoodie and sometimes even slept it in.

After a week with no luck on finding Reds hoodie, Nick was at his house snuggling into Reds hoodie on the couch when his phone went off.

1 message from 💖Pink💖

💖Pink💖 Hey fam, my brothers onto you for stealing his hoodie, his on his way to your house just thought I'd give ya a warning

🍕Nick🍕 Thanks for the heads up Pink! 💞

💖Pink💖 Np fam

Nick placed his phone down and walked up some carpeted stairs to his room where he hung up the hoodie in the safety of his closet and closed the slide door.

Suddenly he heard a knock down stairs and quick fixed his hair and straightened his clothes before running down the narrow stairs.

"Coming!" He yelled running toward the door and taking a deep breath before he opened the door.

There stood Red with a rose in his hand and his football jacket dropped over his shoulders.

"O-Oh, hey R-Red!" He said giving him a friendly smile as Red sighed.

"First you steal my heart, then you steal my hoodie, what do you want from me Nicholas?" He asked drowsily as Nick felt his face go red.

"Wh- I-"

"Can I come in?"

"I- um S-Sure" Nick replied shocked as Red pushed past Nick and put his coat on the coat rack and placed the Rose on the dinning room table. Nick closed the door and turned around only for Red to pin him against the wall by his hands and slammed his lips onto Nicks.

Nick was shocked but kiss back almost immediately as he jumped up and wrapped his legs around Reds waist as Reds hands went to his waist to help steady him.

Nick cupped Reds cheeks as his back hit the wall and Red pulled away only to touch his forehead against Nicks.

"Wow Princess..." Red panted lightly as Nick looked into his red eyes "Your one heck of a kisser" he whispered as Nick blushed and smiled, letting out a small giggle as Red grabbed Nick and carried him bridal style to the couch were he sat down with Nick on his lap and pulled him to his chest.

"So I guess I can call you mine now?~" Red whispered in Nicks ears as the blood rushed to his face.

"I-um-"

Red placed his finger on Nicks lips as he smiled down at the smaller boy.

"I'll take that as a yes" Red whispered stealing a quick kiss before leaning back and started cradling Nick as he found the words to speak.

"I-Is this really happening....?" Nick whispered as Red chuckled an turned to his side so he was now laying on the couch with Nick by his side.

"Of course it is Princess~" Red hummed softly kissing Nicks forehead as Nick felt like he was about to cry.

He smiled as tears of joy came down his face and he snuggled deeper into his boyfriends chest.

"I'm h-happy to call you my b-boyfriend" Nick whispered as Red chuckled and wrapped his arms around Nicks small frame.

"I'm happy to call you mine, Princess" Red purred digging his hand into Nicks soft hair as Nick slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep, Red stayed awake for a bit.

Playing with strands of Nick brunette hair as he slowly dosed off and they fell asleep in each other's arms......

Sorry for not updating but this was inspired by the song 'Hoodie' by 'Hey Violet' lol hope y'all enjoyed cause I probably squeaked a few times in there XD

Also I'm getting your requests done so do not worry ;D

-Warrior