{ Nickvactor } •Dusk till Dawn•

I love this idea tbh

Skater bad boy Red
X
Innocent pastel Nick

Hell yeah

I just realized Nick vapes in real life-

What a lit guy

Red ran a hand threw his crimson hair as he sat down on the top of one of the jumps at the scare park. His skateboard was upside next to him as his friend Max rode up the ramp with his scoreboard and and hopped off once he reached the top.

Red rolled his eyes at his friend.

"Nice night tonight" he complemented as Max put his scatwboard down and sat a few feet away from Red on the ramp.

"Yeah it is" Max replied laying back so he was propped up on his elbows and looking at the sky.

Suddenly Corey came up on the ramp with his scooter, did a quick tail whip before landing on the top of the ramp and hopping off.

"Hell yeah!" Max cheered as he sat up and high fived Corey who sat a little ways away from them and took out a lighter.

"You guys up for a smoke?" He asked taking out a cigarette package.

"Sure, but in going to get my ass kicked by Nick if he finds out I've been smoking" Red replied with a chuckled from Max as he took a cigarette.

"And you don't think Ross would do the same?" Max asked a bit muffled from the cigar in his mouth as Corey tossed him the lighter and he put his hand over the end and started to light it.

Red laughed as Corey let out a puff of smoke.

"After this smoke I say we part ways and go make out with our boyfriends gentleman" Corey decided giggling as Red was tossed the lighter.

He lit the end of it and tossed it back to Corey before inhaling and having smoke come out of his mouth.

"Heh, not before I get something to cover up I've been smoking first" Max grumbled puffing out a breath of smoke as Red chuckled.

So if you couldn't tell.

They were all bad boys.

Corey having messy greasy blonde hair and his camera face with a leather jacket and a white shirt, with rings on his fingers and black ripped jeans. Not to mention a bracelet with a turquoise gem and silver base he got from Uni, his artistic British boyfriend.

Max having his regular messy ginger hair with his nicely tanned beard, pierced ears, tattooed body and nose ring and rings on his fingers. He wore his signature black and grey shirt with a leather jacket around his waist and grey jeans with chains. He also had a emerald ring Ross, his scientist boyfriend, gave him for his birthday last year.

Red on the other hand stuck to his crazy crimson hair and blood red eyes. He had a few piercings on each of his ears and his hole left arm tattooed with rings on his fingers a red shirt, blue jeans with chains and a leather jacket around his waist as well, he also had a chain necklace around his neck with a small red Ruby attached to it, Nick had got him that for his birthday last year.

After awhile of smoking, laughing, and talking. They parted ways after getting milkshakes to cover up that they had been smoking.

Red slowly opened the door to his and Nicks apartment.

"Babe? I'm home" he called out as he set his leather jacket on the coat rack and his tattoos showed from his right shoulder to his elbow.

"Welcome back!" Nick came running from the kitchen smiling, he wore his long tight light pink sweater with light blue jeans and fuzzy white socks, his brown hair was a mess and had pink chalk strips in it and a flower crown with white flowers as he smiled at Red with his sparkling brown eyes.

Red couldn't help but smile as Nick skipped over to him with his hands behind his back as Red chuckled.

"Hey beautiful~" he purred wrapping his arms around Nicks waist as Nick giggled childishly as he reached up on his tippy toes and placed something on Reds head.

"There!" Nick said with a grin as Red looked up.

"What's this?" He asked taking it off his head to see a red rose flower crown. Red smiled and put it back on his head.

"Do you like it?" Nick asked rocking in his heels as Red chuckled and returned his hands to his waist as he pulled him closer to him so there hips were touching.

"I love it~" he purred as Nick giggled and wrapped his arms around his neck. There noses touched as Red smiled at Nick.

"You wanna cuddle when you get out of the shower?" Nick asked innocently as Red chuckled and placed a hand on his cheek and stroked it.

"Anything for you Princess~"

*•*•*

After showering, Red changed into some black shorts and decided not to where a shirt as he dried his hair in a towel and walked into the bedroom with Nick in some baby blue pajama pants and a white loose shirt, he was playing with all of Reds rings and tried to place them all on his nimble fingers.

Red chuckled and hung up the towel on a hook in his bedroom. He sat down next to Nick who took of the rings and looked at Nick who looked back at him with his fuzzy socks still on his feet.

"C'mere you"

Red opened his arms as Nick giggled and scooted toward him, sitting on Reds lap and leaned on his bare chest as Red smiled and reached over to turn off the lamp and laid down. Pulling Nick with him as he straightened and pulled the covers over them.

Reds tattooed arm carefully stroked Nicks brown hair as soft snores erupted from the boy.

Red smiled and kissed his head, slowly falling asleep to the sound of his lovers heart beat next to his....

I'm in school give me a break