{ Nickvactor } •Corn Maze Killer•

Pumpkin Patch

Part 1

"Hmmmmm, if I keep going this way I might be able to get up onto one of the outposts that looks out over the maze..."

Nick mumbled to himself as he looked around the corn maze and stuffed the small map in his jean pocket as he looked around and started forward and went threw twists and turns.

Suddenly he turned a corner only to collide with someone who wasent looking as well, they both knocked each other to the ground.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going a-and-!" Nick stuttered out looking at the person who he knocked into as they shook there head

"Oh no it's fine, it's completely my fault I wasn't looking either" They reasoned as Nick took in the boys features.

He had crimson red hair and blood red eyes that shown even though Nick was in the sunny part and he was in the shade of the corn, they both stared at each other flustered by each of there appearances.

He was wearing a red and black flannel and blue jeans while Nick was wearing grey tight sweater and black jeans with black high tops , while the boy just wore black tight books with black lacing.

"I- um..." Nick managed to get out as the boy snapped out of his trance and got up, holding out a hand to Nick.

"S-Sorry again, are you hurt?" He asked as Nick slowly took the strangers hand and the boy hauled him up with his strong grip.

"N-No I'm ok, just a bit in shock I ran into you...." Nick said with a chuckled.

He looked down at there hands to find them still holding them. They both pulled away awkwardly.

"Sooooo, what's your name?" The boy asked gulping as Nick smiled.

"It's Nick, yours?"

"Red"

He smiled back at Nick who chuckled.

"So um, you wanna get out of the maze together?" Red asked with a smile as Nick chuckled.

"That depends, are we friends?" He asked smirking slightly as Red rolled his eyes.

"Depends..... do you wanna be my friend?" Red asked mimicking Nick slightly as Nick scoffed and hooked there arms together.

"Sure, let's go... friend" Nick smiled and started forward as Red laughed and followed.

After awhile of talking, chatting and trying to figure out where to go. They finally found a outpost plat form the Rose over the corn field and was a foot taller than the corn.

Nick ran up the old rickety stairs as Red followed and they both looked out over the maze.

"Woah... I didn't know it was this big!" Nick exclaimed smiling as he put both of his hands on the railing, Red walked up next to him and did the same.

"Yeah it's pretty big, but it is in fact an amazing maze" he reported back as Nick smiled brightly still looking out over the maze.

Red rocked back and forth a bit before gaining the courage to speak.

"Are you signal?" He suddenly asked looking at Nick who froze.

"Oh um.... well I did brake up with my boyfriend a week ago so......" Nick awkwardly replied shivering a bit as Red frowned.

"Oh I'm sorry to here that...."

"Oh no it's fine!" Nick said quickly as he shook his head.

"It was a abusive and toxic relationship anyway....." He looked away as Red slowly put his hand on Nicks, making him look at the taller boy.

"Well, he didn't deserve such a beautiful princess such as you, and I'll be your dragon who protects you from the knight" Red concluded as Nick giggled and leaned on Red with his head on his shoulder.

Smiling Red added.

"Plus if he ever showed his face again I'd kick his sorry ass"

Nick burst out laughing as Red chuckled.

"Now let's get out of this maze"

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Anyway-

Oh shit

.........

I'll-

I'll be.... right back