{ Nickvactor } •Help Me•

Picture:
Arthur

Nick tiredly walked up the stairs of an apartment building before stopping on a floor and going threw it.

He had just walked about 15 minutes from his base at the CDC to the old apartment building.

Why was he there you ask?

Well your about to see......

Nick had a few bruises littered on his skin and his head was wrapped up a few times with a white bandage, still showing the top of his brown hair with some of his brown bangs peeking out of the bandage and at the side.

Nick also had a limp to his step as he limped across the hallway. He wore a black long sleeve and blue ripped jeans with black easy to slip off vans.

It was about nighttime in the city of Washington DC.

"Nick?"

Nick froze and turned around. There stood a boy a bit younger than him with turquoise eyes, bronze hair, light freckles, a white long sleeve shirt with a red cover up that went to his knees and was folded to his elbows, with black jeans and conver.

A pistol was in his hands as it clattered to the floor and the boy ran to Nick, stumbling a bit before throwing his arms around him.

"Y-Your hurt! What happened-? Do you need me to get Even? What hurts? Does it hu-"

"Arthur, I-its ok, I just came to see Red" he replied as the boy or Arthur shut up and nodded.

"Follow me" Arthur said, his voice had a slight British accent to it as he took Nicks hand gently and led him down a hall.....

*•*•*

After a little while of traveling threw floors and halls, Arthur led him to a door where he opened it and led Nick inside.

There stood the familiar red head, sitting on a chair reading before jolting up when he heard Arthur and Nick.

"Arthur! For last god damn time! Knock!" Red groaned as Arthur felt embarrassment rush over him.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry sir! B-But it was important! Y-You see Nick w-wants t-to see you...." Arthur was shaking in fear as Red froze and turned around to see Nick.

"Arthur leave" he demanded as Arthur nodded and raced out, closing the door, leaving Red to stare at the beaten boy infront of him.

Putting down his book, Red walked over to Nick with his arms out as tears streamed down his face and Red embraced him.

"I don't wanna anymore!" He sobbed clutching onto Red who rubbed his back in circles, trying to calm the smaller, skinner boy, down.

"I know, I know..... Shhhhhhh, Princess it's alright, he can't reach you here, shhhhhh" Red soothed into Nicks ear as Nick relaxed a bit and leaned against Red who held him gently.

"I don't wanna be with h-him" Nick whined as Red stroked his hair and ran his fingers threw Nicks brown hair slowly, calling him his everyone movement.

"I w-wanna be with y-you..." Nick whispered feeling a yawn come on as he dropped a bit. Red slowly got him over to a line mattress where he laid Nick down before laying down himself.

Pulling Nick into Reds arms, Red kissed his forehead. Wrapping an arm around his waist and around his head so he was still stroking it, they were about eye level.

"Shhhhhh, Shhhhh, Princess...." he whispered as the lamp turned off.

"It's gonna be ok, shh, my poor baby. I love you so much, now just relax...." Red whispered into Nicks ear who closed his eyes and went limp.

"Good boy...Goodnight Princess..... Sleep well..."

It's been a very long stressful day

With having my football game tonight

And having a very stressful day at school

And having a bit of panic and stress thrown around at home

So um Homecoming is in fact tomorrow ;,)

So yeah

Gonna go sleep now-

I just thought I would whip this up for you guys as a treat I guess

;3

Maybe a nice comment so my day won't be hell tomorrow?

Anyways love you guys! 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

-Warrior