Day after the mission

hanzo shimada was still waiting for his love to return. he tried asking the others who were there but couldn't get a proper answer they would say oh well maybe he's still out there which wasn't enough for the shimada. Hanzo then thought of the worst case scenario that he died and the teammates were to afraid to tell him. He then found the nearest Clorox and drank it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mcree was walking towards the base thinking what he will do to his love hoping to hold him in his arms and never let go. He just wanted some time alone and he hoped hanzo had understand why he was gone
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hanzo left the gallon half full. As he whispers softly how they will meet again he hears a knock. He thinks mercy or jack would have courage to tell him but once he opens his door he sees him. Mcree immediately hugs him as hanzo doesn't want to tell him that he just drank bleach. Jesse asks "what's wrong huckleberry?" Hanzo stares down hoping he doesn't see the gallon. Jesse looks around and sees a white gallon with the label Clorox but doesn't suspect he drank it. He looks the shimada right in the eye as they share a passionate kiss. Jesse tastes something unusual and pulls away. "I'm sorry I drank the Clorox" the shimada says. Jesse is shocked, to know the love of his life will die in a few minutes for drinking bleach? He was having such a great life with him or was he just covering his sadness and isn't happy at all? Jesse had a bunch of questions that he wanted to ask. Hanzo then goes to his bed and lays down since he doesn't feel good. Jesse looks at him "why did you do this?!?" The shimada replies "I thought you were dead and I needed to see you right away" he then looks at the ceiling "well, guess I will be waiting for you" as he slowly closes his eyes. Jesse exclaims "no! You'll be fine! Just ummm..." he looks towards the bleach, "I guess we'll go together" he kisses his love one more time and takes the bleach drinking it and lays down next to hanzo. I'll see you then and closes his eyes as his heart rate drops and his skin becomes cold.

Thank you so much for reading this!
Edit: ahaha so this was only supposed to be for shits and giggles but out of the blue I thought "hey, I can make a story out of this." So There will be a part two yes it will be kindergarten vocabulary XD.