New life

Jesse's POV
It was dark.  I tried to hear for maybe hanny's voice but I couldn't hear anything, just the silence. I first thought that maybe my new body was near the brink of death and I'm about to resurrect but nothing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hanzo's POV
It was dark. Either god lied to me or I'm just waiting. It's scary waiting like this, I feel like I can have an existential crisis anytime now if I stay too long. I look around and saw a tunnel of light
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jesse's POV
I hope I will see hanny once I leave this pit of nothing.  I see such a tiny little beam of light and go towards it. I realized how it wasn't that far and it's just there in this tight space - I try to get out. That's when I start seeing light that was burning my eyes. I feel hands grab me as light is fully exposed to me. I try screaming but I then hear crying. Is that me I wonder but all I see is blur. Then I realized - I've just been born. "It's a boy!" I hear a doctor say
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hanzo's POV
When I'm about to go to the tunnel I see something shiny, then something open. Blinding light coming in as two hands grab me. It hurts my eyes as I'm screaming in pain then, I feel warm water stinging my skin.  I then feel something puffy around my waist and butt that felt comfortable. They wrap a blanket around me and as I look to the side I see a woman. She's crying tears of happiness as she holds me saying "hello there son, welcome to the world."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third person
As the woman was getting her stitches fixed she looked down at hanzo as her husband came in. The husband exclaims "honey sorry I'm late! there was traf-" he looked down and saw a pair of green eyes looking at him. "What shall we name him?" The man asks. The woman replies "Lucas, Lucas Elijah Turner."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jesse's POV
After I'm finally clean I am held by a woman with blonde hair with brown eyes. I see a man looking down at me with black hair and brown eyes. "I think his name should be Jesse, it's such a classy and original name in my opinion" The man says. At least I keep my good 'ol name, and For some reason I feel tired. I swear I was full of energy before this. As my eyes start to close and the last of the room is being replaced with pitch black, I hear the woman say, "his name shall be Jesse griffin Parker."

Thank you again for reading this! Sorry it came a little late I was trying to find good names and I'm sorry Jesse's and hanzo's name are so complex and may sound weird XD. Also sorry for describing so poorly when it came to them being born, btw I don't wanna waste your guys time in the future with reading about their life when it's just them sleeping, eating, you know daily routines so I'll only use special events like first words, steps, kindergarten, and so on. Again thank you so much!