Hanzo's first steps! And words?

{like I said I didn't want to waste your guys time with a daily routine and I'll put important things. This chapter will be focusing on hanzo}

A few months later...
Hanzo's POV
I was getting used to my "mom" and "dad" even though I wasn't ready to call them my parents, I'm getting there. I still can't walk but I try, it makes me feel like Bambi in the beginning when he tries to walk but he fails. I tried crawling up the stairs but before I could the woman grabs me. The man had a camera in his hand and started recording. The woman placed me on the other side of the living room and said "come here Lucas come here!" She smiled as she held her hands out waiting for me. I looked at the man who was excited to see me walk for the first time but I was too afraid to fall since a camera was there. Ever since I tried walking the man always had his camera out just in case if I did it but that just made me uncomfortable. I tried walking one step at a time very slowly first. I realized I was getting the hang of it and I felt really confident so I decided to run. I felt free, I've been crawling for such a long time it feels good to be running and walking. I was slowly losing my balance and right before I reached the woman's arms I screamed "NOODLE!"

Flashback {RP format}
Hanzo: I have the eggs, the milk, now I just need fruit.
*a watermelon in the floor next to hanzo's foot*
Hanzo: * without noticing* now all I need is *steps and trips on the watermelon* a- NOODLES!
Mcree: *runs to Hanzo and catches him* be careful next time darlin'
Hanzo: its you again, foolish cowboy
Mcree: why you screamin' noodles?
Hanzo: because usually my noodle dragons would save me not a foolish cowboy like you  *walks away embarrassed*

Now...
Hanzo's POV
and that's when I forgot I have no noodles or mcree to save me and that's when I feel a wooden, cold floor on my face. This feeling it was stinging and painful. I started crying in pain, the man stopped recording and went to the woman's side to comfort me. The woman rubbed my face while the man sang something "sana sana, colita de rana." Jesse would sometimes speak Spanish but I've never heard something like this come out of his mouth. After I've finally calmed down I realized how long it's been without seeing Jesse. I miss him so much, I want to see him, I want to hear him call me sweet names again like huckleberry or darling, I would be in bed with him all night but I'm afraid we are too far apart. He could be on the other side of the world for all I know. The pitbull runs to me and starts licking me, the only friend I've really had so far. I really hope I see Jesse again...
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Again thank you so much for reading! The next chapter is based on Jesse  and will be out soon!