Home

Hanzo's POV
I woke up, seeing the blonde nurse looking down on me. "You're going home today" Angela says as she picks me up and hands me to my new family.
The green eyed woman responds "thank you so much for taking care of him" and walks out with my "dad." I look back at Angela one more time before the door of the hospital closes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jesse's POV
I finally stopped crying because the car was so comfortable, I think it was the way it drove. When the car parked I see a nicely built house. The car door opens and the woman unbuckles me and carries me. The man opens the house and we walk inside. The house was so beautiful, better then our rooms in Gibraltar obviously. We went upstairs and they show me my new room. The walls were gray but one of them had a painting of mountains and a forest underneath, the crib being gray too. If only hanny could see this he would love it.

 If only hanny could see this he would love it

{photo not mine}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hanzo's POV
The woman couldn't stop looking at me even when we entered the home, as if she was overjoyed. The man opened the door to my room. I liked my room it wasn't too big nor too small. There was a moon sticker above my crib which in my opinion I loved, my crib was white, and in the corner there was a nice leather couch.

{again photo isn't mine

{again photo isn't mine. This photo was cropped so I had to use my imagination for the rest}

I was put on the carpet so I could crawl around and I felt so small compared to everything else, My crib was like a giant. I then hear barking getting closer and closer I look behind me and a middle aged pitbull runs to me licking me. I was disgusted so I tried crawling away but that failed. The dog thought it was a game and ran after me so I started crying so the woman would pick me up which worked. The woman kissed me, sat down on the couch, and started singing a lullaby. Her voice was beautiful. I can hear the man say "he has your green eyes, he has my black hair, he has dimples, he will be successful one day." He sat next to the woman and sang along too, which soothed me and before I knew it I was knocked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jesse's POV
I was put in my crib seeing two pairs of eyes staring at me, the man playing a guitar and the woman humming. I can tell the man liked country music, so we would get along just fine. I hear 2 cats meowing, paws trying to get on the crib. The woman carries them and puts them in the crib, saying "this is luke" pointing to the black and white cat, "and this is leia" pointing to brown cat with grey and black markings. Honestly, I'm a dog person but I guess cats won't be bad. I try petting leia with my baby hands, she started purring and laid next to me and so did Luke, I guess the two were pretty close. The fur was warm and the guitar was soothing. I close my eyes and imagine hanny staring at me with those beautiful eyes of his, "goodnight darling, even if we are apart we are connected with our souls and thoughts. With that, I fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wanna thank the people who have vote and read my story it means so much to me some people are LisReading13 -water-witch- and creativesomnia and some other people it means so much to me and because of you guys I am motivated and I wanna thank you so much!