Reunited

Jesses POV
I woke up. I wasn't with the woman or man, instead I was in a mini bed with other babies. I look next to me and I see one baby. His name was Lucas Elijah turner. I tried to sit up but I was wrapped in a blanket, burrito like style.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hanzo's POV
I woke up to the sound of a baby crying. Jesse? I thought as I look at the name. I saw Jesse trying to sit up but see him Struggling- I giggle. I found a way to get out of the blanket and once I did I sat up and tried speaking-nothing, just goos, gaas,  language only a baby can speak. " bli ahoooooo!" Oh my god I'm so stupid I thought, I'm never speaking again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jesse's POV
I heard the baby trying to speak which was just adorable, I laughed and clapped my hands. Maybe it's hanny? But he could be any- Angela?!? I tried catching her attention by crying. "Oh my!" She goes into the room and gets me. I scream like that one dinosaur in Jurassic park while Angela tries to calm me down. After a few minutes I realized she wouldn't know it's me so I try to tip an invisible hat. I hear Angela then say "A friend of mine used to do that but he's dead now." I exclaimed "MEAHHHHHH!" Hoping it would sound like I was saying me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Angela's POV
I look at the baby's soul and I see it's just like Jesse's. "Jesse?!?" I looked down at the baby then tried looking for hanzo since they died together. Next to him was hanzo but his old name was replaced with Lucas. I carried both of them, joyful I saw them again. "I hope your parents will be close and you guys will be together." I say. "I'll make sure they will."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thank you for 100 reads! Didn't know I'll make it this far! Anyways sorry for the update being a little late and crappy I got sick with the stomach flu and school is near. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Feel free to leave a comment, message, or recommendation.