Hospital days

Hanzo's POV
I hugged Jesse tightly with these baby hands of mine. Even if we were apart for a few minutes or hours it feels like days. Yes, I know I'm dependent on him. I know if he leaves me I will be nothing and I'll act like a desperate child wanting him back, but I know he will always love me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Angela's POV
It's so cute to see them reunited like this. I hope when they "grow up" they will have a wedding since they couldn't because of the incident. Sadly, I had to pull hanzo and Jesse apart since a nurse was coming in. I wrapped hanzo and Jesse up, putting them back in their little beds. The nurse asks "how are the babies?" I reply back "they're doing fine." The nurse looks at the one in the corner. I look towards the baby and I see he is holding on to his dear life, he was on life support. "I hope he's better" I look through the glass. If only I can heal him with my staff {whatever it's called.} I then walked out of the room since I was needed by a patient
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jesse's POV
Everything was slowing down. I see doctors leaving with co workers maybe going for a drink, that at that moment patients might be asleep. But obviously some doctors had to stay just In case. I can hear a nurse say "the baby named Jesse griffin parker will be leaving tomorrow," I started to panic. I don't want to leave my hanny, I love him, I need him. I hoped Angela was still here so I cried for attention. I heard heels rapidly hitting the floor as the blonde woman came inside and picked me up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Angela's POV
Hanzo was sleeping. I didn't want to wake him up so I had to shut up Jesse immediately. He looked mad that I did that and I showed him his sleeping hanzo, Jesse then understood. I told him "yes I know you're leaving, I know you don't want to leave him, but his mother is still weak and she needs a day or two more to rest. Jesse looked at hanzo then back at me. He looked depressed knowing he might not see him until preschool unless his parents met with his somehow. I cradled him in my arms singing silently until he fell asleep. A few minutes after his eyes started to close, I put him down, hoping he wouldn't have to see his sad hanzo before he went.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jesse's POV
I woke up to the sound of nurses talking. "Jesse griffin Parker will be leaving in a few minutes, get him ready" a nurse says. Angela nods, goes into the room, and carries me out. I didn't want to leave my hanny so I cried the loudest I could with these little lungs and throat, hoping he would wake up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hanzo's POV
I woke up to the sound of really loud crying. I woke up and saw Jesse crying, getting carried away by Angela. I tried Getting out of the blanket but it was too tight around me, I decided to cry back to him. Angela looked back at me with depressed eyes as if she's saying I'm sorry but I have to as she walks out and gives the baby to the couple. I saw Jesse trying to slap the woman and pull her hair while crying.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third person POV
Angela saw Jesse wasn't happy but she had to do it. The woman was trying to avoid his hands but Jesse couldn't stop, he kept crying. The woman says "thank you for taking care of him" as she is obviously annoyed with the screaming and crying and gives Jesse to her husband. "You're welcome Mr. and Mrs. Parker." Even when the parkers walked out the young Parker was still crying, slapping, pulling hair. Hanzo couldn't believe it, he's afraid he will never see Jesse. Hanzo thinks of the worst and cries himself to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading this! Sorry this chapter came late I had school today. I'll make sure that the next chapter will come out sooner. I'm sorry that this took long again so I hope the wait was worth it