"Flowers for Sheldon..." Parts XXIII, XXIV...

Summary: Leonard and the gang discover Sheldon has taken advantage of Penny's request for help with her binge drinking to make needed improvements...

Disclaimer: BBT is all Chuck Lorre's...

Part XXIII...

"Who...Who...Who....Who...Ka...Ka...Ka...Grrr....Grrrnn..."

"What?..." Amy eyed the staring Sheldon, pausing in taking knapsack from his shoulder...

"Amy?...Am I right and are you attempting animal calls?..."

"Sorry...Just trying to add a little tropical atmosphere to the Tropical Flora and Fauna Lab..."

"Hmmn...Not bad, really..."

"Is anything wrong, sweetie?...I take full responsibility with your Meemaw if you feel badly about using the rat autopsy story to get us out here..."

"Thank you...But that's not the whole of what's troubling me...I'm still concerned about Penny..."

"Then..." Downcast look, sigh... "Are we really here to...?"

"Oh, no...We've got all we could out of the wee deceased test subjects...I'm just saying I'm still worried...We're here to fornicate ...As you wanted..."

"Oh...Good..." sigh...

Stare..."Now what?...Amy?..."

"Sheldon....Much as I appreciate and am touched by your newfound desire to please me with sexual gratification..."

"Ah, so you do get my meaning..."

"....A girl likes to know her partner's heart is in it..."

"But...I thought I'd amply demonstrated that I've found our sexual coupling a surprisingly blissful romp through Cupid's grove...Guaranteed to lift my spirits considerably as well..."

"Lift, eh?..."

"Considerably..."

"Though Penny still occupies your thoughts..."

Puzzled look... "Amy?...Am I correct in assuming you're expressing some degree of jealousy?..."

"Towards my bestie Penny?...Certainly..." calm nod... "She's hot assed gorgeous and you've had a long-term relationship of incredible emotional closeness by the accounts of all our friends and my own observations...And now...You've given her your brain...Be reasonable, Sheldon..." nervous twist of hands... "While recent orgasmic events with us have eased my concerns...By any measure of emotional effect all this should have me freakin' crazed...Given my love for you..."

"So I've hurt you as well as Penny...?" downcast stare...

"No...Moonpie..." sigh... "It's just...I need to know you really share my feelings...And aren't just trying to please me...Sheldon, are you sure you love me?...And please don't say it goes without saying under the Engagement/Marital Agreement or I will be freakin' crazed..."

"Amy...I would never ask you to marry me as a precondition for coitus unless I loved you...Like Reverend Abner Hale in the film based on the James Mitchner novel, 'Hawaii', I love you more than I could ever explain..." he replied, simply...Calm stare... "I care about Penny and I'm concerned that I've hurt my friendship with Leonard by possibly hurting her...But I love you...I brought you here because I love you...Amy, I love you..."

"...More...And I want you more...Than I want a Nobel...You, Amy Farrah Fowler are the conductor of my choo-choo train of happiness..."

"Oh...Dear God...Oh...Thank you...My sweet, sweet darling..." sobbing beam ...Hasty tear wipe... "No..." she waved at his distressed look... "It's so much more than fine...Oh, Sheldon, you can't know...Fully...How happy you've made me and are making me, doing...Us..." grin... "In the place of my dreams...Plus if you're Max von Sydow's Abner...Then I'm Julie Andrews' Jerusha...Who-hoo..." grinning jig, fist shake...