《Chapter 0.01》

Lisa P.O.V

I was uncomfortable to witness two couples pinned to my locker attacking each other's lips, I stood there trying to get through to my locker, but I was blocked from the two figures in front of me.

"Do you enjoy watching others making out that much?" The guy asks rudely with a smirk on his face when he parts away from the girl's lip.

"I'm just trying to get to my locker," I only thought but no words coming out from me.

"What's the use of talking to her, she's mute," The girl rolled her eyes at me.

"I'm leaving first, this conversation is boring me," The guy said leaving the girl and me behind.

"Oppa... Wait for me," the girl hollered behind going after him.

Another day in my daily life, I quickly grab my books out of my locker knowing I'm already late for my first-period class. And guess what? I was right; I was once again late to course, it was during our first-period teacher giving a speech when I walked in interrupting him.

My eyes shift away from my classmates to my teacher apologetic, Mr.park, had a disappointing look on his face, "Tell me something Lisa, why are you always late to my class every single day?" He asks sitting himself down on the edge of his desk.

"Uh," just when the door swung wide open, and a figure approached with the same smirk he has on earlier, Mr.Park, stood up with his hands crossed, "Jungkook, good to have you today, why don't you tell us the reason you're late?" He asks, waiting expectantly for his answer.

Jungkook join me by standing in the front of the classroom, "The reason?" He asks and mr.park, nod his head in reply.

"No reason," Jungkook reply back bluntly, everyone wowed at Jungkook reply while I stood there awkwardly.

"Lisa, you haven't told us your reason," Mr.Park said, calling me out on the spot, making everyone to quiet down and stay focused on me.

I felt his stares from the side, but I ignored, it's his fault that I'm always late to class every day I only thought, "locker trouble," I murmured before I flopped myself down in my chair.

"Please come to class earlier next time," Mr.Park said as he approaches the chalkboard writing down our lessons for today.

I let out a sigh when I sink down in my chair, putting my glasses on. I started copying down everything Mr.Park, had written on the board. Placing my pencil down next to my notebook, a loud laughter drew me back to turn my head just to witness pairs of cold glare, I quickly turn back in front, trying to concentrate on today topic.

_____________

Lunch came, and I was the last one to leave our classroom being the organized person I am, I stay behind making sure all my things were placed in order before I go to lunch.

I headed to the canteen, with my lunch that I brought from home. A smile appears on my face when I saw my best friend, waving brightly at me. Chaeyoung or known as Rosè was the opposite of me, she was much more popular, outgoing, and charming with a good heart.