《Chapter 0.15》

Author POV

It was officially a month now for Lisa and Jungkook of dating; the two relationships have been going very smooth and strong. Though, it seems like the two has been dating longer than a month. It was pretty obvious that Jungkook cherishes Lisa more than any girl he has been with and that drives the other girls mad jealous, the fact that he's earnest towards his relationship with Lisa.

"Lisa?"

Chaeyoung peeked her head behind the door, eyes filled with admiration when she saw her best friend wearing the dress she offered her to wear.

"Look at you birthday girl!" Lisa gasped soon as she saw her best friend entered her room.

"Thank you," she paused and wiggled her eyebrows at Lisa which made her feel weird out as she scanned her up and down.

"I know that look, you pervert!" Lisa snarled at her best friend who had a grin on her face.

"Imagine how work up Jungkook is when he sees you tonight," Chae-young continue to teased Lisa who on the other hand was flushed red of embarrassed.

"Yah park Chae-young! You're lucky it's your birthday, I swear I would've hit you by now," Lisa blurted which brought laughter to rosè.

"Fine, I'm done teasing; ready to go?" Chaeyoung promised, and Lisa agrees.

Today, was Chae-young birthday; Jimin had set up a birthday dinner party for her with some close friends. While the two bearly left the house, the guys including Jungkook were already ahead of the two.

10 minutes later

"Wah, are you sure this is the right restaurant?" The girls gasped soon as they pull up Infront of the fancy restaurant. Lisa was beaten to open her door by a young guy dress in a bow tie suit. He quickly bows to her before he helps her out of the car; the young guy took her key and drove away to park the car. Leaving Lisa speechless of what just happened; the way that guy stare at her was very flirtatious.

"Chae, is my dressed too out there? The way that guy was staring at me was way too flirtatious," Lisa questioned clinging her hand onto Rosè holding her close to her side.

"No! That dressed is doing you good, he likes what he sees," Chaeyoung endlessly teased continue as Lisa only rolled her eyes in disbelieve.

"Welcome ladies, Name please," the waiter asked.

"Hey, babe! You guys made it," Jimin rushed over to Chae-young and Lisa, giving Chaeyoung a long passionate kiss after they broke away he turned to Lisa and hugged her.

"Come on, everyone is waiting," Jimin leads the two to where everyone was sitting, Loud chattering and laughter can be heard as they approached the table.

The whole table stood up cheered an "happy birthday" as they saw Chae-young and Lisa approached their way. The two girls had a big smile on their faces but quickly fade away a bit when they witnessed a familiar face among their groups of friends.

"Thank you guys so much for coming, and baby thank you for doing this," Chaeyoung uttered.

Chaeyoung took a seat next to Jimin leaving two open places one Infront of an empty chair and the other position beside it. Lisa assumed one of the available seat sides by the side is one of Jungkook but the only reason she doesn't want to sit there because of that person.

"Lalisa, sit there! that's where Jungkook is sitting," Bambam pointed at the two empty seat on the same side.

"I'll sit next to Seokmin op..." She wasn't able to finish what she was about to say when Jungkook came from behind asking why she wasn't sitting yet.

Lisa rotates her body to meet his eyes finally; he senses an uncomfortable look from her as she releases a relief sigh, seeing her reaction up close he lean in for a kiss on the forehead then a comforting hug before they sat down beside each other.

"By the way Lisa, you look nice tonight," Minha compliment which brought awkward silence to the whole table.

"Why'd you invite her?" Chaeyoung asked underneath her breath glaring directly at Jimin who was avoiding the deathly glare from Rosè.

The awkward silence was broke off when Jungkook guy friends change up the atmosphere, keeping the conversation going. Which made every person continue to conversate individually, the two couple keep their chat with each other when they notice everyone was distracted on their topics.

"What?" Lisa cracks a smile at Jungkook seeing a grin on his face.

"Nothing, you look lovely that's all," Jungkook assured with a flirty wink afterward.

Lisa rolled her eyes playfully at him. While the two couple were minding their own business, Minha, on the other hand, was observed at the two. She quickly brings the whole table attentions to her when she opens her mouth once again.

"Jungkook, how'd you turn such a good girl into a wild one?" She receives cold stares instead of what she had in mind from everyone around the table.

"Okay Minha, you either stay and have a nice dinner with me, my girl, and my friends without being so negative or you can leave because we don't need your dramas around us. We're just trying to have a great time celebrating our friend birthday" Jungkook has his hands crossed in front of him with a serious look on his face.

Minha let out a scoffed, "Wish you were this quick to defend me when we were dating."

"Well, you two never dated," Bambam replied clearing his throat.

"Shut up Bambam!" Minha rolled her eyes at Bambam, now facing Lisa. "I don't get what you see in her..."

"Minha, I pity you right now. Haven't you embarrassed yourself enough?" Lisa asked facing directly at Minha.

"I've done nothing wrong, so your pity fights with Jungkook shouldn't involve me," There was a long pause before she could continue, "what I'm saying is leave me out of your drama."

"Good timing," Yugyeom said in a low voice while sipping his drink when he saw the waiters approaching their way with food of trays.

|| This chapter isn't finish yet 😉||
_
_

《In a few hours, I will be updating the second part of this chapter on the next chapter》 💜