《Chapter 0.04》

Jungkook POV

"That was great kookie," Out of breath Minha said as I collapse down beside her on the bed breathlessly, our every Friday routine, we ditched our last period, and leave school early. I quickly roll out of bed leaving Minha, lying comfortably on my king size bed. Her gaze watches every move I made with a quick hand I trash the used rubber we used. I quickly grab the towel that was by my side to tie it around my waist.

"Let's do around 2," Minha said biting her bottom lips with a lustful look.

"I'd love a round 2 baby, but I have a visitor coming in a bit," I looked over at my clock beside my bed to check the time.

"Who? You didn't tell me someone was visiting you," Minha was now sitting up straight on the bed, putting her hair up in a ponytail leaving a good view at her bare chest.

A groan slip out as I walk up beside her, "Mrs.Lee got me a tutor," I handed her clothes that was in my hand for her to put on.

"A tutor?" She squealed out shockingly.

"My reaction exactly," an assured reply came out.

"Well, do you know who's the person?" Minha asks while she slips into her clothes that I handed to her.

"Uh...." I was interrupted when I heard the doorbell, "I guess we'll find out now," I said before I made my way out of the room heading down the stairs. I was eagerly anticipating to find out the person that's willing to tutor me, but my reaction changes up quick when I open the door.

"Oh, my goodness gracious; why you?!" I rolled my eyes in exasperations when I saw the figure standing in front of my doorstep.

She stood there frozen with a blushful face, "Uhh...uhh..." She stuttered to speak only her fingers pointing at my bare chest made it clear that's the reason behind her cute reaction. A mischievous smile appear on my face when I watch her trying to hide her flustered, blushing face.

"Let me guess; you're the person that's tutoring me?" I said rubbing my chin. Lisa stood there with her head hung low with a nod in reply.

"You're really rude right now," Lisa, eyes slowly shift up to mine but then quickly shift down to the ground.

"Well, I don't know if you can tell but how can I have a normal conversation with you when you're naked," she replies back in a sassy tone which brought out the new attitude of Lisa I haven't met.

"Is this a bad time? Because if it is, I can come back on Monday," I notice she was still avoiding making any eye contact.

"Why don't you come on in, I'd love to have you as a company," a sarcastic tone came out, stepping aside from the doorway for her to enter inside.

Lisa was following me from behind as we made our way through my house, probably distraction herself from my "naked" body to the portrait that was hung up on the walls.

"Are we good here?" I ask as soon as we came to a stop just when we reach my living room.

"Pardon?" She asks politely but making it visible she was thrown off guard.

"Or we can go somewhere more private... Like my room." I click my tongue with a wink which draws Lisa attention to me.

"Huh?....No! I-I mean yeah here is good," she quickly seated herself down on the couch.

"Oppa!" My smile fades away with a quick glance at the person voice approaching from the stairs.

"Oh, miss know it all is the lucky winner. Annyeong Miss-know-it-all," Minha said as she walks toward us. Minha was taken aback when I quickly grab her by the wrist dragging her with me into the kitchen.

"Oh Oh Oh, Oppa this is daebak," she said cheerfully.

"Minha, do me a favor and don't bring up the whole bet thing in front of her," I said gripping her wrist tightly.

"Why would I do that? I kind of like the idea of her being your tutor, more advantage for you to make her fall in love with you quick," she said confidently with a finger snap.

"Anyways I'll get going," She tiptoes up to give me a kiss, a slight moan escapes when her hand gave me a little rub outside my towel.

Just when Minha left I walk back into the living room where Lisa, was seated. I shook my head in disbelieve when I saw her clueless of my presences, organizing out her texts book out on the desk in front of her. Without her awareness of me being there I quickly ran up to my room to go put on some clothes, it didn't even take me any minutes to pick out an outfit. I had a hoodie and Adidas sweatpants on heading down the stairs; ready to be tutored by the person I was bet on.

Authors POV

Lisa was startled when she saw Jungkook, standing over her. "Can we start now since I'm no longer "Naked" anymore," Jungkook said in a are you happy tone. Lisa nodded her head in reply and began to open her textbooks.

"Oh, Jeon Jungkook-SSI," Lisa said as soon as Jungkook took a sit on the couch in front of her.

"There's one thing," Lisa said coyly.

Junkook, on the other hand, stared at her impatiently for her to say what she had to say. "Uhm you have to promise me something," Jungkook flashes her a fake smile in return.

"You can not fall in love with me, arrasso!" Lisa declared in a straightforward tone.

Jungkook burst out laughing but quickly dies down when he witnessed Lisa, had a serious dead look on her face. Clearing his throat due to the awkward silence he reached out his pinky finger.

"But first, what makes you think I will fall in love with you?" Jungkook asks as he crossed his hands waiting impatiently for Lisa answer.

Lisa flashes Jungkook a smile before she started talking, "Well, first I'm one of a kind, second my personality, and third my brain I'm intelligent. By the time you get used to me it'll be hard to lose me," Lisa replies back confidently. Jungkook mouth hung low when he heard over-confident Lisa for the very first time, nodding his head in response.

Jungkook quickly hands out his pinky finger in front of him, "Yagsog," Jungkook said with his eyes glued to their fingers as they pinky promise each other.

__________________
|| omg who else love the new attitude of Lisa in this chapter👌🏻cause I dig it. Anyways you guys think jungkook can keep his promise? 👀 ||