《Chapter 0.11》

Lisa POV
The smell of my mom cooking breakfast woke me the next day, It was Saturday, and I couldn't be any happier that I could finally spend some "me" time today.
I rolled out of bed while I recalled what had happened last night at Jungkook party. Let me refresh your memory, 'he ask me out, tries to kiss me, and then poured out his feelings.' I shake my head at the flashbacks I was having.

I walked over at my window to open up the curtains since I felt like a vampire hiding inside my dark room all the time. My jaw drop soon as I saw a figure standing in his room half naked in front of his window with a quick hand I buried my face in my hand leaving the position where I was standing.

"What a disturbing morning view I just had," I chucked heading out of my room into my bathroom. After I finished washing my face and brushing my teeth; I quickly rush downstairs to the kitchen.

"Good morning," I cheerfully said when I walked in the kitchen where my mom and dad were at. A smile appeared on my dad face behind the newspaper I assumed he was reading, my mom rotate her body to look at me with a satisfaction smile, "the smell of my cooking woke you up huh?" She questioned and I only shake my head in reply.

"Come on eat your breakfast before it gets cold," my mom carefully laid out a plate of breakfast in front of me.

"Hmmmm! So good umma," my inner child came out when I took a bite of my food which made my parents laugh out loud.

After my breakfast I left to go to my room. I sat down on the edge of my bed going through my phone, but my phone sudden ring made me jump; it was from a number that I'm not familiar with. I hesitate to answer the call letting it ring a few times.

Finally my phone stop ringing, and I went back going through my phone but less than a second, I received another call; it was from the same number. I growl irritatedly under my breathe picking up the call.

"YES!" I answered sharply, but instead, I received a peal of laughter from the other line.

"You're so cute when you're annoyed," the person from the other line let out.

I was taken a back for a few second when I finally realised the familiar voice on the other line, "H-how did you get my phone number?" I manage to let out a question but my voice was obvious that I was nervous.

"Oh, come on were dating. We as a couple shouldn't feel any awkward between us," he let out a slight laugh.

"Okay reversed back "Mr. I got big game," first of all, we are not dating and how did you even get my number?" I got up and walk toward the window.

"A little birdie told me," I rolled my eyes at his reply since I knew who exactly he was talking about.

"Park Chae-young!" I mumbled.

"Anyways I was just calling to Ask if maybe you and I could..." he stops talking when I cut him off.

"No!" I said loud and clear for him to hear. There was a long pause but then quickly picked up from the other line.

"Okay fine, I'll just let everyone on campus know that were official," I can already imagine his stupid grin on his face right now.

"Jeon Jungkook!" I exclaimed.

"Lisa manoban!" He let a teasing tone and continue,"I should hang up so that way you can get ready."

"Ya! Jeon Jung!" I ruffle my hair frustrated when I couldn't any longer hear him on the other line.

My eyes open wide when I saw him by his window watching me with a smile on his face obviously enjoying it.

I quickly close the curtain taking a deep breathe while I gently tossed my phone on my bed, "what did I get myself into?" I mumbled.