《Chapter 0.09》

Jungkook POV
I let out a lazy groan when I heard my annoying alarm screaming back and forth at me. "I'm officially 18-years-old today," was the first thing that pops into my of head when getting out of my comfortable bed. I dragged myself across my bedroom into the bathroom to get ready for today, I've noticed dark circles under my eyes while watching my reflection in the mirror after I finished washing my face; I hate myself for not getting any sleep the past few days.

I finally finished my shower 10 minutes later, walking back into my bedroom with my towel around my waist. "I wonder if she knows today is my birthday," I raised my eyebrow at my thought. I know I shouldn't, but my eagerness was killing me. But there I was standing by my window fixing my school uniform with concentration stares at her bedroom window. A loud thud made me jump of surprised bringing me back to reality; I hurriedly shoved my books and unorganized papers inside my backpack, swinging it on my right shoulder before I leave my room.

It was too quiet for someone birthday, but since it was an empty house, I wasn't bothered by it. "Happy birthday Kookie," I heard screams of joy from my grandma and maid voices soon as I step inside the kitchen; I couldn't help but smile from ears to ears with the feeling of happiness.

My cheeks started to hurt from the big wide smile spread across my face, "I missed that beautiful smile!" The person that I called my mom proudly said pinching my cheeks; I've always had a soft heart for her. My parents hired Ms.Byul as a house maid when I was still an infant but due to my parent's busy schedules; she raised me up as her own.

"Thank you umma!" I reached out for a hug from her, " your welcome son, just know that I love very much!" She said securing my back.

I let go of her securing hug and faced my grandmother who had teary eyes, "Ahh why!" I whined like a kid seeing her reaction; "Thank you gram!" With a quick hand, I whip away from her falling tears before it streams down on her face, "It seems like yesterday you were just 7-years-old turning eight today," My grandma held my hand giving a rub.

"I appreciate everything you two have done to me the past 18 years," I confessed while pulling both of them into a big hug.

"Oh kookie!" Ms.Byul exclaimed. I quickly pulled away from the hug and stared at her worriedly, "So, when do I get to meet her?" She teased; my eyes opened widely, "who?" The both of them laughed out loud seeing my reaction.

"Who-who is this person you guys are talking about?" I stuttered cluelessly. "Oh, so the whole play-dumb-thing still exists?" My grandmother added.

"I don't know what you guys are talking about," I lied soon as I realized who they were talking about. "Grandma told me about her; she seems like a perfectly matched for you," Ms.Byul raised her eyebrows at me.

"Yea..B-but..." I stuttered, "I saw the way you stare at her, totally different from that other thing..." I was shocked by the way my grandmother named Minha, but I ignored it.

"I'm having a party tonight," I assured the two while they nodded their head back at me in reply.
"I'm okay with it just, please party safe," my grandma reassured.

"Oh yes! The cake, Jungkook before you leave why don't you blow out your cake we got you," Ms.Byul announced excitedly.

The two sang me a birthday song before I could blow out my candles when they were finished singing they handed me their gifts to me; my day was already made for today just spending that few minutes with the most important people's in my life.

I honked my horn at them while waving goodbye to them as they watched me drive off in my car. My mood was filled with happiness, and that's all I wanted to have as a birthday presents; I felt my phone vibrated inside of my pocket, pulling up to the traffic light I was stopped at the red light; I quickly pulled out my phone.

From: Mom&Dad
Happy birthday, son! We missed you and can't wait to see you.

I smiled at my phone screen then turned it off, driving off when I saw the traffic light turn green. I quickly turn on some music to distract my sudden change of mood, I hate to ruin my positive attitude for today.

Pulling up in the parking lot, I saw a lot of females students hanging around by the parking lot, "he's here!" I could read their lips from the inside of my car. For a moment I had forgotten that today was my birthday.

"Happy birthday OPPA!" I heard girls cried out loudly when I stepped out of my vehicle; my eardrums started hurting when the crowd of girls aggressively run up next to me with birthday gifts in their hands shoving them to me.

I gratefully took a few of them and put them in my car, "Thank you guys for the gifts," I bowed to every one of the girls not leaving anyone out. I lead the way into the school with the girls surrounding me; a loud cheering started up when I enter the school. I was aggressively pulled into a group hug from my guy's friends when I came up next to them by the lockers. "Happy birthday!" Every guy said at the same time, not giving me the chance to talk.

I escaped out of the suffocating hug that was given to me by my friends, "He can't breathe you fools!" The most understanding person declared but immediately witnesses glare from the rest of the guys.

"Have you guys seen..." I didn't get to finished when I was cut off by the school bell, "never mind! See you guys at lunch," I rushed my words before I hurriedly walk off to my first period.

Authors POV
Jungkook was disappointed that he couldn't able to talk to Lisa, through out the day since he's day has been bothered by everyone on campus, it was finally lunch time, and Jungkook was surrounded by his friends at their table. "Babe! are you excited for tonight?" Minha announced.

"Why? It's just a party," Jungkook let out a sighed, "Babe, it's D-day today!" Minha blurted, everyone at their table immediately turns head to their direction. Minha saw sudden everyone changes of reactions; realizing everyone's response now. Jungkook and his friends ended the bet they had made but never had the chance to tell Minha.

"Minha, we're not doing the bet anymore," Jungkook muttered under his breath, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE'RE NOT DOING THE BET ANYMORE!" Minha shrieked loudly.

"No!" Minha shriek loudly now standing up on both feet, causing a scene for other students to look over at their direction.

Minha was startled by Jungkook firm grip pulling her away with him out of the cafeteria, Minha hand was released soon as they were alone in the quiet hallway, "I get it now," Minha scoffed.

"You have feelings for her don't you?" Minha smirked.

"The whole betting thing is worthless Minha," Jungkook sighed annoyingly.

"Come on kookie, when do you ever cared about things like that?" Minha took a few steps forward in front of Jungkook.

"what do you see in her? is she by any chance giving you pleasurable s...." Minha was startled when Jungkook pinned her against the lockers.

"She's not like you," Jungkook snarled at her before he walked away leaving Minha behind with her mouth wide open.

_____________
[ I'm doing a double update guys✍🏻 find out what went down at Jungkook birthday party next chapter 💜 ]