《Chapter 0.05》

Authors POV

Another clustered day when students started showing up for Monday class early in the morning, some happy to be back from their two days off weekend while some are the opposite. But with today gossip, it had wake the tired students up when they start arriving at school.

"Wait! What?"

"No way!"

"Lisa Manoban? She's so lucky!"

A group of high-pitched girls yelled back to back to each when they heard the flying rumor as soon as they step foot inside the school gate. But then quickly shuts up when they saw the popular clique starting to show up one by one to school.

Jungkook and his friends scattered around their usual spots, minding their own business.

"How's the bet going?" Jaehyun said with a pat on Jungkook, right shoulder to grab his attention since he was in his little world.

Jungkook only shrugs his shoulder in reply, "This is the last week," Seokmin replied back giving Jungkook, a slight pressure.

"JungKook, is it true?" Yugyeom dashes down in the hallway toward where they were standing.

Jungkook and his friends stare confusingly at Yugyeom, trying to catch his breath. "What's true?" Bambam spoke up, while the rest of the guys quickly change their attention to Jungkook now.

"Lisa is tutoring you?" Yugyeom asks with a grin forming on the edge of his lips.

"Wait! What?" Mingyu exclaimed shockingly just to receive weird looks back from the rest of the guys.

"You never like the idea of being tutored," Minghao announced and the guys nod their head in agreement with his statements.

"I honestly don't," Jungkook replies back with a straight face.

The guys quickly shift their eyes away from Jung Kook, to the familiar figure approaching down the hallways. But promptly change their direction to look when the person turns her head over their way.

Lisa POV

Throughout the whole day, I was either being confronted, stared down, or cursed at. I exhaled out when the last bell had finally rung for us to go home. Grasping my books in my hand, I head out to the parking lot. But guess what? The main problem was there with his people, ignoring everyone presence I kept going hoping I won't be stopped by him.

"Did you do anything new to your hair today, Lisa?" I rolled my eyes when I heard the familiar high pitched voice.

My eyes met hers when I came to a complete stop to face her. "No," I keep it short with my answer and continue walking away from the group of girls and boys.

As soon as I arrived home, I took a quick shower knowing that I'll have to go tutor Jeon Jungkook, today. Some hours pass by when I walk over to my next door neighbor house.

I stood outside for a few minute waiting for the door to open, but it was taking a bit too long. Tapping my foot impatiently I ring the doorbell once again before my hand could go for a third ring, I was surprised to see an old lady in the way. "Oh," she gasped when she saw me in the doorway, "I'm sorry but is Jungkook home?" I ask the Ajumma in front of me.

"You must be his tutor?" She asks, and I nodded my head back to her.

"Come on in, I'm Jungkook grandma, He's taking a shower right now," I was in awe at how sweet his grandma was compared to his grandson. I followed Jungkook grandma into the living room while she excuses her self into the kitchen, about a few minute later. Jungkook grandma came back holding a tray of snacks and drinks, I quickly stood up and bow to her when she lay the plate of foods in front of me.

"Grandma, you didn't need to do that," cold pairs of eyes met mine approaching down from the stairs.

"Oh, be nice kookie. I'm sorry sweetheart I didn't get your name," Jungkook grandma turn her attention back to me with an anticipating look.

"Lisa Manoban," I announced back with a smile on my face. But at the corner of my eyes, I saw Jungkook rolling his eyes annoyingly.

"Okay, can we get started now?" Jungkook took a few steps forward with an impatient expression.

"I'll leave you two alone, have fun studying." I watch her walk away with an adoring look plastered on my face.

"Well, that's surprising," Jungkook exhale, I glance at him with a raised eyebrow, "she likes you, you're the first one she seems to like the most." He shrugs his shoulder unsure.

We began our tutoring session, and I must say Jungkook, was quick to catch on some of the things that I fail to understand on my first try. I Finally let him continue on the next few problem without my help, and I was astonished by his final results.

"You know I have this feeling that tells me that you do know what you're doing but you just don't want to show it," I said tapping my pen on his notebook after I finish checking his results.

"Wait! Are you saying that I'm smart?" He let out a mockery tone.

I scoffed disbelieve at him, "It seems like you get it."

"I'm just lucky today," For the very first time I saw Jungkook happy smile, our eyes locked on each other's for about 10 seconds then quickly broke off.

"Uh....I-I should get going, it's getting late," I hurriedly gathering all my things together, lifting my self up off the couch ready to leave.

"Uhm...yeah I'll see you later," Jungkook lift his weight up from the couch facing me, "I mean tomorrow, I'll see you tomorrow," he corrected himself, scratching the back of his neck.

I hurriedly exit myself out of Jungkook house, heading to my house next door with a recall of what just happened earlier.

"What just happen?" Jungkook thought.

_____________
[ uh oh, Jungkook is in trouble🌚]