《Chapter 0.13》

Jungkook POV

"Jungkook!" I heard my name being called from my friends who happen to sit in front of me on the opposite side; it was one of those days when my friends and I gather together after school to hang out.

I quickly clear my throat and join in the conversation but who am I to fool, my friends knew something was bothering me. They all stop talking and stare at me as I try to keep the conversation going that way it won't be noticeable.

"So uhm.." As noisy as he is, Bambam cut me off before I could start talking.

"Jungkook...Bro, you sure you alright?" Bambam, ask which quickly grabs the other guys attention to me.

"Why wouldn't I?" I let out a nervous chuckled.

"Yur off-topic on every conversation we're having; also zoned out, and your not yourself. Something is bothering you" I stare disbelieving at his smart ass smirking at me.

"Wow come on guys, nothing is bothering me. But I do want to go out tonight," I ignored my friend's question as I got up from the couch forcing my friends to go out tonight.

No one POV

"Slow down Jungkook," Jaehyun grabs the glass out of Jungkook hand, it hasn't been 30 minutes after the guys reach the club, and Jungkook was in the middle of finishing up his seventh shots of alcohol.

"I think we need to get Jungkook home," Yugyeom announced and all the guys agree.

"No, no, no. One more and asdfghjkl...." Drunk Jungkook said in a gibberish tone.

"I'll take him home," Mingyu said trying to keep Jungkook on his feet.

"Hyung, why don't you watch over the others. I'll come back to get you guys," Mingyu told Jaehyun before he was ready to leave.

So among all of the boys, Mingyu and Jaehyun aren't necessarily the type of guys that like to drink. It ends up with Mingyu taking Jungkook home while Jaehyun stays behind in the club with the rest of the guys to keep an eye on them.

The ride back home with drunk Jungkook was full of blabbering random questions that continuously keep changing. Mingyu was patient enough to deal with Jungkook, so he didn't mind his random issues until he started confessing to how he honestly feels about Lisa. It quickly put Mingyu in an awkward position despite the fact that he also likes Lisa.

"She thinks I'm just playing with her feeling.......But it's not like that... I like her... A lot!" Jungkook admits that made Mingyu only to nod his head in reply.

"Hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed, and Mingyu took a quick glance at him but quickly back on the road.

"We almost kissed," Jungkook paused and then continue, "Hyung, why does it, asdfghjkl" Jungkook trails off, and with a quick reaction Mingyu shifts his eyes off the road to Jungkook.

Mingyu let out a disappointing sigh, 'Why am I always unlucky?' Mingyu only thought as he focused back on the road.

10 minutes later, the guys finally reach their destination at Jungkook house. Mingyu got out of the car and hurriedly goes to help out Jungkook.

Lisa POV

I released a relieved sigh when I lay in bed ready to sleep. But soon as I could close my eyes to fall asleep, I heard my phone ring, letting out a lazy groan I grab my phone to see who it is.

"What do you want Jeon Jungkook?! I was ready to fall asleep..." there was a long pause until I heard heavy breathing on the other line.

"Lisa?" His familiar voice made me sat up fast, "Mingyu?" I questioned.