2.9

The past hour I have sat on my bed fighting the urge to step out and take a glance at Lucas, I hate him and like him so much at the same time. Sarah announces that she's going to the bathroom, which means he's alone. My whole body tingles with the urge to go out, and I attempt to fight it so badly but before I know it, I'm standing in my door staring at him in silence.
"I can't handle this," I sigh, Lucas only looking more confused than he did before.
"What do you mean?"
"This!" I yell. "You two. Happy."
"I thought you were fine with us..."
"Well, I'm not." I whisper, realising she's only through a door. He joins me in the doorway, his soft hands blanketing mine. I need to pull away. I know I should, I absolutely should, but I can't. He's lustfully staring down at me. I look away, but he places a finger on my chin to pull me closer. I oblige because he has a way over me. Without much hesitation, our lips connect. We remain this way for what seems like a decade until the slam of Sarah's door rips us apart. Her face mixes with a dangerous concoction of anger, revolt and depression. I feel ashamed. I was adamant it wouldn't get to this point, I never intended to hurt Sarah.
"Get out." It comes out like a growl and to be frank, I'm afraid. However, what scares me more is that she doesn't seem surprised.
"I can expl—" Lucas begins, only to be forcefully stopped with Sarah slapping him across the face. I gasp.
"Don't even try that one with me."
"I'll go." He frowns, ducking in shame, soon leaving.
"As for you, get out of my sight." I nod my head, not trying to explain nor apologise because I know she won't believe any of it. So, I sulk towards my room for the guilt to chomp at me further.