I Got Tagged!

Thank you to flowerofpomona for tagging me and like always, I tag anyone reading this in return, respond in the comments or in your own works if you're up to it! Since this is my most popular story, it seemed like a great idea to get to know each other better so here goes...

1. What's Your Philosophy On Life?

That's a rather deep question that could be answered with a million words, though as someone who isn't even over the age of twenty, I cannot comment on this with great wisdom and knowledge. However, I do believe that the meaning of our lives should be to be your own version of happy.

2. What's One Thing You'd Like To Change About Yourself?

My confidence, I can be quite insecure and I think that can be quite an ugly and unhealthy trait sometimes. 

3. Do You Consider Yourself an Introvert or an Extrovert?

If you asked me this a year ago I would have been adamant that I am introverted, and for the most part I still agree with that statement. However, if you're my friend, there is a whole side to me that is revealed and that would definitely not be considered introverted.

4. Which Parent Are You Closer To And Why?

My mum, despite our past disagreements she has and always will be my role model and favourite person in the world.

5. What Makes You Feel Accomplished?

Getting over writers block and being able to tap  away at the keyboard again!

6. What's Your Favourite Book/Movie Of All Time and Why Does It Speak To You So Much?

So many for both but ultimately, I love All the Bright Places and adored the movie as well as the book since it has come out; I waited for so long! It speaks to me because mental health is very important to me and that book represented it in such a real way. The Edge of Seventeen also depicts it well, I relate a lot to Nadine and have watched the movie a billion times. I also love The Godfather, but for no deep meaning, it's just great.

7. Who Is The One Person You Can Talk To About Anything?

My mum and my boyfriend, they're both very special to me.

8. Have You Ever Lost Someone Close To You?

Unfortunately, yes. I lost my grandfather to cancer on December 6th, 2017. 

9. When You're In A Bad Mood, Do You Prefer To Be Left Alone or Have Someone Cheer You Up?

It depends...

10. Do You Judge A Book By Its Cover?

No... You're a shitty person if you do.

11. Did You Ever Write In A Journal?

I would like to say yes, but realistically I only ever do it twice a year because I lack consistency. 

12. What Are You Most Thankful For?

My legs, it's a blessing to walk :) 

13. What Is The Thing Most People Misunderstand About You?

I do not have my shit together! 

14. What's On Your Bucket List This Year?

Finish a book.

15. What's Your Biggest Regret In Life?

Hurting my mum by moving away at sixteen without her permission, I wish I dealt with the situation differently.