Change

A/N: Not my art!! Creds to the incredible cartoonjunkie 😊
---------------------------------------------------

Once Dark drives us back to the house he quickly drags me back inside, slamming the door behind us.

"Sit."

He points down at the couch, I comply and stare up at him observing his every move. He slowly steps towards me, his dark red eyes piercing into me. He lowers himself to my level and stares into my eyes. His strong, cold hand grasps my chin as I attempt to avert my eyes.

"You've been very troublesome today, kitten." He narrows his eyes at me and tightens his grip.

"I-I promise I won't be bad again dadd-"

"IM SICK OF YOUR PROMISES- THEY MEAN NOTHING TO ME ANYMORE." He takes a deep breath and removes his hand from my chin, trying to regain his composure. "Daddy isn't happy with you right now. Go to your room and I'll be up in a few minutes for your punishment."

"No-Daddy please! I promise!"

"NOW"

I let out a yelp and dash up the stairs as fast as I can before he changes his mind. I sit on Dark's bed and stay there waiting for what seems like hours. I finally hear him making his way up the stairs. My heart pounds in my chest as I hear his steps getting closer to the door. I bite my lip and watch the door handle slowly turn.

My eyes meet his deep crimson ones and I notice something about him. He's calm. Too calm for what I just pulled. He doesn't have anything in his hands so he isn't planning on beating me...what's going on with him?

The demon sits beside me on the bed and stares at the wall.

"I've decided that there is no point in punishing you...No matter what I do you'll always try to run. Reject my love...accept my punishments but never learn from them. What's the point in keeping someone here that doesn't feel the same way about me?"

I can't believe what I'm hearing- he sounds almost sympathetic... is he going to let me go?? Go back to letting Mark have control?! I can't believe-

"So there's only one thing I can do....I can't make You love me..but I can change you."

I stare at him in disbelief, what does that even mean? Change me? I'm never going to love a demon! I want to be with Mark! Not Dark.

"Dark..I..I don't understand."

The demon stands and grabs my hand pulling me up with him. He takes his free hand and gently grazes his hand down my cheek.

"I care about you Jack, I really do. Your body is perfect. Your accent is beautiful. Your voice is sexy, but your personality is lacking..I need someone who's more..advanced, submissive.." he smirks "yet dominant, someone...like you, yet very different..Do you understand?"

I stare blankly at him. "No...not really."

*Smut Warning ⚠️*

He pushes me back onto the bed and climbs on top of me, straddling my lap. He grinds against me and sucks on my neck, leaving harsh marks everywhere. I have absolutely no clue what's going on but I can't refuse his touch. It's toxic, yet...addictive? He slides his hand into my pants and palms me over top of my boxers.

"Look at you, I've barely touched you and you're already a moaning mess. What a slut." He whispers into my ear and I bite my lip arching my back into his touch. Just as quickly as he started he stops and reaches to his bedside dresser, pulling out a pair of handcuffs and cuffing my wrists to the bed frame above my head. He slides my pants and boxers down and starts giving me kitten licks all over my member. I yank on the chains trying to reach for him, to touch his skin, run my fingers through his hair, anything, but I'm denied. He begins sliding his mouth over me and quickly gets to work.

"Oh Dark...fuuuuuuck". I arch my back and push myself deeper down his throat. He works me faster and faster until I'm shaking beneath him and feel that pit in my stomach again. "Dark! Dark I'm close!" I groan and arch my back as I release into his mouth and he slowly rises off of me, helping me ride out my high. He looks up at me with lust filled eyes and slides his own pants out of the way, he straddles my chest and slides himself into my mouth, I willingly return the favor and do as best as I can. He's so big and he's going so fast, I hum against him and he moans out my name.

"Oh god Sean, yes!"

I help him get to the edge and before he can even warn me he's shooting his warm sweet liquid straight down my throat. I swallow and look up at him, a smirk playing off my lips.

"Was that good daddy?" He nods and slides off me but leaves the cuffs.

"Um daddy, aren't you forgetting something?" I gesture to the cuffs and he smirks and shakes his head.

"Oh no, I'm not done just yet."

I smile and bite my lip, round two sounds good to me. I watch him walk over to the dresser and he grabs his switchblade. My eyes go wide and I gasp.

Oh god this is what he meant! He wasn't going to let me go! He's going to fucking kill me!!

He approaches me with the knife still in hand and I beg him not to hurt me as he gets closer, tears running down my cheeks as I beg for my life. He straddles my lap again and I thrash around beneath him.

"DARK PLEASE DON'T DO THIS I'LL NEVER RUN AWAY AGAIN I SWEAR!!" I squeeze my eyes shut and wait for the impact but I don't feel anything, I hear him wince and my eyes quickly shoot open. I see blood running down his hand and he extends his hand to me.

"Suck."

I shake my head and turn my face away until I feel the cold metal blade touch my throat.

"I don't like to repeat my self, Jack." He presses his hand to my lips and I hesitantly suck the blood oozing from his hand. He pulls away and rips my shirt, taking some of the cloth to rap around his hand.

"Ok what the hell Dark! First you tell me you're going to let me go, then seduce me, then cut your fucking hand open on purpose and make me drink the blood?! And on top of all that crazy shite you rip my favorite shirt and use it to wrap your bloody hand?! NOT COOL!"

He chuckles a little and smiles at me.

"There's two ingredients needed to turn someone into a demon. And you swallowed them both, so I thank you for your cooperation."

"A demon?! What are you talking about!?"

"My darling Jack, when I said I was going to change you did you honestly think I was going to let you go? No, no no. I simply meant I was going to turn you into a demon like moi."

Before I can retaliate I'm overtaken with pain. Unbearable pain shoots throughout my body. Dark uncuffs me and my hands immediately shoot to my head and grasp it with both hands.

"What's happening to me?!" I scream out. My vision begins to blur but before I lose consciousness I hear the demon release another chuckle and say

"That just means you're changing."

------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you're enjoying the story so far, I wasn't really anticipating on having a smut scene in this chapter but you guys asked for it so I will provide. Don't forget to rate and comment! 💜