Perfection

"Anti please! Please don't do this!" Mark begs, his heart pounding in his chest as he stares at the reflective metal pressed against his skin. "Think about Jack! Wouldn't he be upset to see you hurting me?! The best way to stay in control is to keep him at bay right?" Mark gulps as sweat begins to bead on his forehead. The demon stares down at him blankly for a moment, considering the boys plea then an evil grin slowly spreads across his face.

"Ÿøû'ré rïght Mârkímöø, Jâćk wöùłd bé üpšét. Máÿbê êvën déprëšśëd âñd wëàk. Âñd böÿ dø Î łövé šéèîñg thät łittłē šhīté šûffér." His sharp teeth glisten as the demon slowly drags the blade down his skin. Mark screams out in pain as blood slowly trickles down him. Mark's hands begins to shake beneath him and tries to push Anti off him, only for Anti to reposition himself so his knees are crushing Mark's arms beneath him. Mark let's out another cry for help as he fights back the tears forming in his eyes.

Mark's POV

I can't do this! I can't get him off me, he's just too damn strong. I decide instead of waisting energy trying to fight him off I could try to block out what he's doing. Ignore the pain thats resurrecting throughout my chest, with each little cut I allow myself to slip deeper into the darkness.

Anti feeds off the pain of others, it gives him some sort of power. I can't let him know how much this hurts. I can't let him win. I have to be strong. As I feel my body drift into the darkness I hear whispers coming from all sides. They're quiet and quick. I can't quite make them out, I feel a chill run down my spine and feel a hand grab my shoulder. I spin on my heel and turn around to lock eyes with a menacing crimson red pair.

I try to back away but feel myself press into a wall, that wasn't there before, what's going on?!

"Welcome Mark, I'm so glad you could finally join me."

I stare into his piercing red eyes and slide my hand slowly against the wall trying to find an escape route. "H-hello Dark."

Dark presses his hand against my chest and examines my skin. "Anti sure is having a lot of fun up there isn't he?" He slowly traces his fingers along my cuts and bites his lip. I shove his cold hands off of me before crossing my arms. "Yeah sure, you could say that. Why am I here Dark?"

Dark stares at me with a bored expression and puts a hand on his hip. "Why don't you tell me? You're the one who brought yourself here. I was simply enjoying the show." The demon nods to a box of tissues placed amongst side the wall.

"Okay one, that's disgusting. Two, what do you mean I brought myself here? I...I don't understand."

My evil counterpart rolls his eyes and takes a deep breath. "Look, I could sit here all day and explain to you how you have control over your own fucking mind but I'd much rather get out there and get my hands on Anti. Ya know, before he possibly kills us?" The demon bites his lip and shakes his head. "Im already quite fond of that little bastard."

"No Dark! Wait-" and just like that. He was gone.

Dark's POV

Once I'm back in control I find myself on the floor pinned underneath the most captivating creature I've ever seen. He turned out even better than the original, his pale skin glistening under the bright lights, his ears were pointed, almost like little elf ears. His lips were a beautiful soft pink that were just begging to be kissed, and his eyes. I didn't think perfection was obtainable until I locked on to those mismatched eyes. One was an inky black and the other was a bright green, more stunning than the most extravagant emerald in the entire universe. He was absolutely breath taking.

"Därk? Îś thåt ÿøū?"

I snap back into reality when I hear that voice, it's beautiful. Glitchy almost, but pure bliss. I can't find the words to say, still mesmerized by his beauty so I nod my head and stare at him, mouth slightly agape.

He's perfect.

-------------------------------------------------------------
So here's another short little chapter for you guys to hopefully make up for the other one. Once again friends don't forget to plate and dawn it! Honestly thank you guys for all the love and support it makes my entire day when you guys leave little comments and messages for me! ☺️
Side note: Dark is actually capable of emotions- whaaaaat?