Sorry

"All you have to do is kill the creature."

Damian snaps his fingers once again and a knife appears before me, I impulsively reach out and catch it as it falls from above and clutch it tightly in my hand. I stare at my reflection in the blade.

My own body...

The corner of my mouth slowly curls into a smirk as I stare into the shiny metal.

I could make it quick..he wouldn't feel a thing.

I feel a slight pressure against my skull before hearing a low whisper,

Dark, even I know you can't kill him. You feel the same for him as I do Jack.. even if you somehow found the strength to take his life, you'd never be happy-

Shut it Fischbach. This is all I've ever wanted! How could I not be happy!? I've wanted to be free of you since day one! I'm not letting you get in the way of my happiness!

I look up from the knife and stare into those toxic eyes, full of fear.

Just look at him, Dark! You know damn well you love him! Stop letting Damian get to you, remember what he did to you?..To us?

I want nothing more than to have a body of my own, the ability to do whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted. To travel the world, to cause havoc and chaos whenever I pleased. To go to a party and drink way too much, only to wake up half naked in the middle of nowhere. To rob a bank and live on the run! To not have a single care in the world..To possibly have a family of my own one day...but in all of my dreams, I see those eyes..that twisted smile that I've grown to love and that bright green hair that always appears to be just tousled around in the most beautiful way..in each fantasy I hear that maniacal laugh that gets under my skin yet warms my heart. Feeling his small, cold fingers laced into mine. The bliss of waking up to that beautiful face every morning...

Maybe I do love him.

My eyes dart back up to Anti's as I grip the handle tightly in my hand. A small smile appears before taking a deep breath and letting the knife fall to the floor.

"I won't do it."

Anti runs over to me at full speed and throws himself into my arms. I wrap my arms around him before toppling over, unable to control my laughter. He peppers kisses all over my face, a glitchy giggle escaping his lips shortly after each kiss. I cup his face in my hands and kiss him sweetly before he's whisked out of my grasp.

I look up and see the green haired demon flying through the air, I look back at Damian and see his eyes shinning a deep, petrifying purple, a sickening shade I have only seen once before...I feel Mark retreat further into my mind as he controls Anti through the air with just a simple wave of the hand.

"Damian! Stop it! You're going to hurt him!"

"That's the point, idiot." He hisses in response as he sends Anti flying out of the door, I see him reach out for me as he gets tossed outside, tears streaming from his beautiful eyes.

"Dârk! Héłp më!"

I run to the door as fast as I can before it slams shut, a pull on the handle, but to no avail. I hear him screaming on the other side and bang my fists into the door.

"Anti! Are you okay?!"

I wait. No response. I try yanking on the handle again but still no luck, I scream and pound against the door as my eyes begin to sting.

"Anti! Answer me!"

"He's gone, Dark. You can't save him now...such a pity too, because now you have no one left to save you." I thrash around as I feel my feet being lifted from the ground.

"Let me go you piece of shit! Anti please say something!!" I call again, my heart aching for a response but hearing nothing in return.

My body suddenly collides with the cold floor, I try to sit up but get stomped back in to the ground.

"You should have just listened to me Dark, it was a simple request- but nooo, you had to be the 'hero' and try to save that thing." I squirm under his foot, trying to get away, only for him to put more pressure, allowing the last bit of air to escape my lungs. I claw at his leg as I choke for air but there is no longer a foot pressing into me, he keeps me pressed into the floor by a simple motion of his hand. I watch him slowly walk away from me until something shiny catches his eye, he stops dead in his tracks and squats down to it.

He grabs the knife and slowly spins it around, a wry smile curling onto his lips as he looks back at me.

"You know Dark, we could have been very happy together. Once I granted you with a body of your own, we could have traveled the world together...Remember how you always told me how badly you wanted to do that?"

I turn my head away from him as the memories of us come rushing back into my mind. I hear his feet patter towards me, "Dark, do you remember Malibu? How much fun we had? How about that special night?" I hear the cockiness in his tone as he grazes the blade gently across my skin.

"I remember how drunk you got, if that's what you mean." I snarl in response. He growls and pushes the knife deeper into my arm, blood trickling down from the forced entry.

"You loved me didn't you Dark?" My breath hitches at the question, but I keep my mouth shut.

"Didn't you?!" He brings the knife further down my arm, blood following suit. I wince from the pain and bite back another snarky response. He grabs my face with his free hand and forces me to look at him, I stare into his eyes and all the memories flood into my mind. Every fight, every kiss, every hit, every touch, every fuck...my heart aches in my chest and I avert my eyes from his.

"Just kill me already you sadistic prick."

He growls as he presses the blade against my neck, "you're weak Dark, I gave you another chance at life. A better life, and you turned it down for that nasty little creature. You're sad! You put on this big 'macho man' persona but in reality all you are is some little submissive bitch. Look at you! Can't even look me in the eyes! Pathetic!" He leans down beside my ear and whispers, "makes me almost sorry for having to kill you."

————————————————————————
I should be doing homework but you guys are far more important. 💜 Also sorry for another cliffhanger but honestly, would it even be a BooperDooperBby story without it? 😘