Damian

/Warning: lil Smutty/

~Dark's POV~

I knock once on the door and it opens immediately "Dark, I was hoping you'd show up." He smirks at me and pulls me inside by my collar. "Not like you had a choice anyway~."

He pushes me into the apartment and kicks the door shut. "Damian. Listen. I-" he cuts me off by pressing his lips against mine.

I forget how soft they are...

He pulls away but rests his forehead against mine, "No Dark, you listen. I miss you," he pulls back and his lips gently brush against my neck.

I missed you too...

Feeling his hot breath against skin, I arch against his gentle touch and bite my lip. He glides his tongue up my neck until he reaches my ear, he nibbles down and I try to conceal a moan. "I want you~".

I pry myself out of his arms and take a step back. "No Damian. I can't..I'm sorry. That's actually why I'm here. I-" he pushes me against the wall and slides his knee up between my legs, dangerously close to my crotch.

"Obviously need to be reminded who's in charge here." He rubs his knee against me at an agonizingly slow pace. "Come now Pet, you must play along to get your present." He goes back to kissing and biting my neck while he continues to rub against me. A few whimpers leave my mouth before I try reasoning with him. "Damian please," his purple eyes flash before he grabs me by my neck and slams me into the wall.

"You know damn well what to call me when you're here." He hisses into my ear, his large hand still cutting off my airway. I claw at his hand to try to pry him off as I nod vigorously. His eyes still bore into me as he releases me and I collapse on to my knees, coughing and holding my throat.

He clears his throat, awaiting my response. Keeping my gaze to the ground I weakly respond.

"I'm sorry Daddy."

He kneels down in front of me and lifts my chin so I'm staring into his purple orbs.

Those eyes used to hypnotize me with their beauty, I would do anything to see them to sparkle with joy. Funny, they aren't as stunning as I once thought...

"It's okay, Pet. Now I want these off," the raven haired demon motions to my clothing and smirks. "Then wait for Daddy on the couch and I will go get your present."

I watch him walk out of the room then look at the door.

It's so close...I could just leave, go back home and celebrate with Anti- oh my god Anti! What if Damian finds out about him! Damian would kill him in a heartbeat..

I hear footsteps coming up from behind me and quickly strip down to my boxers, it's safer to just play his sick game, then to resist. I sit on the couch and wait for him to return. I feel the couch sink down behind me. "I thought I said to lose the clothes." I keep my eyes forward to avoid his gaze, "I-I did Daddy."

My head suddenly gets yanked backwards as he snatches a fistful of my hair. "You're still wearing these," He snaps the waistband of my boxers and I can't help but release a yelp. I start to pull them down when he slaps my hand away. "Too late for that now Pet. Now you have to be punished." He pushes me over so my back is against the arm rest and towers over me, "and I think the best punishment for such a little slut would be to deprive you of release."

He smashes his lips against mine and palms me through my boxers. I moan against his lips, allowing him to slip his tongue in and explore my mouth.

Oh fuck~.

The raven haired demon smirks against my lips, "such a cock slut, aren't you Darky~" I moan in response as he slips his hand into my boxers and starts pumping me.

I usually hate when he calls me that, but he can call me whatever as long as he keeps doing that~.

"Thanks right Darky, tell daddy how much you love it."

I open my mouth to respond but the door slams open and I see a familiar green haired demon staring right at me.

"Dârk!?"

——————————————————————
Hello beauties! 💜 I have returned with another chapter for you all!

But more importantly should my rap name be lil smutty? Cuz I'm totally diggin it.

Lemme know what you guys think. (About the book or about the rap name, either is fine.....preferably the rap name..) okay thanks again for 2k reads and the votes and such I love you guys! 🌸🌸