Bētrâÿâł

~Dark's POV~

"Dârk!?"

I shove Damian off of me and stumble to my feet. "Anti!? What are you doing here?!" I attempt to cover the tent in my boxers but Damian pulls my hand back and pulls me closer to his side.

"Excuse me little...creature. But who the hell are you and why the hell are you in my house?" He narrows his eyes at Anti as he takes a step forward. Anti's eyes continue to bore into me even after I lower mine.

"Dárk...whÿ?" I can hear a break in his voice, confidence draining faster than the color leaving his skin. I open my mouth to answer him, to reassure him that it's not what it seems but Damian digs his nails into my arm, silencing me.

"Dark. Do you know this..thing?" He spits out, venom seeping in every word. I keep my gaze on the floor and gently nod, too afraid to open my mouth. His purple eyes flash as he tightens his grip on my arm causing me to wince and try to pull away from his grip.

"Is he your boyfriend? I quickly raise my eyes from his white carpet to meet Anti's gaze.

He'll kill Anti if he knows the truth...

"No..no sir."

~Anti's POV~

My eyes sting from the tears but I fight them back, I can't let that asshole know he hurt me..I can't let him know how much he means to me...I can't let him know that I loved him.

I avert my eyes from him and move back to the other shithead. His purple eyes disgust me even more than that stupid smirk on his face. He lets go of Dark's arm and walks towards me. I stand my ground and watch him approach me. He doesn't stop until we're only a few inches apart. He towers over me, he has a muscular physique and is quite larger than me, but I wouldn't allow myself to be intimidated by him. Finally getting a good look at this monster, I observe him closely. He's very pale, like myself. He has dark hair and a scruffy face. His cologne is so musky it makes my eyes sting more than the heartache. He's dressed up quite nicely, that must be why Dark was throwing such a fit earlier.

Dark...

I move my eyes back to him but he won't return my gaze. He focuses on the ground in front of him and keeps his head down. Is he..scared of this piece of shit? I feel a claw press against my shoulder pushing me backwards. I stumble back a few steps and glare up at the demon before me.

"So why did you come all this way for someone you aren't dating, little creature?" He smirks down at me and crosses his arms.

"Ï wáś jūśt..łøøkįñg ârøûñd. I'vé ñévêr bèéñ tø thé üñdérwørłd béførê. Î wàś łøøkïñg før śøméthíñg wørthwhïłé," I look back at Dark who continues to look down, "güéšś thèré's ñøthïńg łíke thât héré."

"If you hate it here so much, why don't you do us all a favor and just leave?" He hisses, pulling my attention away from the one who betrayed me.

"Głádłÿ." I take one last look at Dark, who can't even look me in the eyes and walk to the door. My claws clink against the cold metal but I stop dead in my tracks when I hear his deep voice return with confidence.

"Anti wait! Don't go."

I turn back around to face him, smirking to myself as I see the other demon face him as well.

"Pet. What are you doing?" He balls his fists at his side and glares at the red haired demon standing in front of him.

"That's not my name, and that's Anti, not just some little creature. And he is my boyfriend." He hisses in return, a smirk playing off his lips.