Chapter one

Authors notes
Hey guys this is my first story on wattpad so there will be spelling errors and mistakes on here I will be doing the editing once I have finished writing the book so if you still want to read please do or of not then just skip it then.

Hope you enjoy reading

Lilly's POV
"But mummy I really want pizza." I whined like a five year old. "No means no Lilly do you know what time it is?" "Please mummy it's only 5 minutes. "Fine if your not back I will have everyone searching for you. "Thanks mummy."

It was 12:00 on a Friday night and all I could think about is pizza crazy right. I hate it when you get your period and you get moody mood swings. Anyway I crazy. I mean anything could happen in just a short amount of time of me getting my pizza and getting back home.

I walked out of the pizza shop not too long later with my pizza all to myself. Just as I walked out of the pizza shop I felt like there was someone staring at me." Great Lilly why the hell did you want pizza"? My mind spoke to me. I decided to keep on walking just as I had to felt someone grab me from behind which made my drop my pizza.

"Noooo"! My pizza. Just then I heard a growl which made me shit . "No please let me go let me go?" I cried. I tried to get out of the mysterious persons arms as the person decided to hold my tighter."MINE" he growled.

"Hello Lilly my name is Cole and your mine"! He growled. Wait since when do humans growl and how the hell does he know my name? I was shit scared I tried to get out of his hold but he kept on holding me tighter. "Keep still mate." He growled. "God why does this guy always growl"!

All I could think about was my destroyed pizza that was on the floor and as mysterious guy had picked my up and carried me to a black gorgeous expensive car. It was no use trying to get out of his hold so I let him put me into his car as he did my seatbelt which was crazy and just before he came into the car all I remember was passing out.

Hey guys new to wattpad and my first story on wattpad. Let me know what you guys think of it so far.