Chapter six

Lilly's POV
Within seconds Cole had an angry look on his face and he wasn't too happy which made me shit. "WHERE IS HE"? Cole yelled. "He isn't here."I told him. What did I tell you Lilly? Cole growled.

Alpha. "Jared spoke. You are dismissed!" God the only thing that Cole is good at is him growling ever since I have been here. Next thing I know is that he picked me up and we started to go up the stairs." Put me down Cole please"? I started to cry. NO. His voice boomed.

"I want my scent to be all over you and not that pups"? "Cole please his gay"?" As soon as he was about to put me on the bed he stopped". "Lilly I swear if your lying"? "No no I'm not I promise"? "Your not going back to school your to stay here with me"! "Cole I'm not an object I don't belong to". I wasn't able to finish as he pushed me onto the bed. Next thing I know is that his eyes had changed different colours which I have never seen him do before.

" Cole Cole are you okay"? All he did was just stare at me. Coles not here". "Wait what the fuck I screamed". I'm his wolf I'm reed. "Wait so your really his wolf why are you still human?" "I can't explain it has to be Cole but I love you so much I can't lose you Lilly. please just don't escape just stay me and Cole and make you the happiest person alive. All I just did was nod as I was surprised.

Then suddenly his eyes from green changed into his normal eyes and I could tell that Cole is back." Please please don't be upset "? He started to cry." My heart broke for him the only thing that I was able to do was hug him and kissed him on the cheek. "I'm  yours Cole only yours". His smile had grown big and the next thing I know was that I had passed out with Cole calling my name.

Sorry for the short chapter guys but next chapter is coming soon and it will be longer.