Chapter nine

Lilly's POV
I had woken up with a massive headache and to find that I was back in Coles room. I looked around trying to find him but I guess he wasn't in the room. I quickly went to the drawers to grab myself some clothes and to go and look for Cole.

I opened up the bedroom door to see that both Mark and Jared just standing there staring at me."luna". They both spoke. "Where is Cole"? "He is in a meeting." Jared replied. He told you that your to stay in the room and that your not allowed out. Mark spoke.

I didn't bother to listen to both of them as I had just walked out of the room with short shorts and a crop top which I know that Cole would be really pissed. As I was just about to open his office door I heated him growl as he slammed the door open.

"Mate why aren't you in our room"? He roared. "I um I." I stuttered next thing I know was that I was picked up by him and was being dragged back towards our bedroom. Then I remembered everything that happened. "My dad was he still here where was he"?

"My dad." I spoke but Cole just growled. "Your not seeing him." He spoke. "I will". I spoke back to him trying to get out of his hold." "Don't test my patients kitten." "Okay I've made him pissed." We ended up back at our bedroom as Cole slammed the door open and dragged me towards the bed.

"Cole please I want to see my dad"? I started to cry. He wants to take you back with him and that's not going to happen. "Cole please"? Next thing I know was that my father had banged the door open giving Cole a death glare.

Guys here it is i know that it's not long but I have been needing to update. I will try and do another chapter by today hopefully.