Chapter four

Coles POV
I can't believe I have finally found my mate. After searching for so many years just to find her she is now here with me. I have made sure that no rouges is allowed to take what is mine. I have locked them up as I don't trust them and they won't be going anywhere if i say that they can.

I was in a meeting as I smelt my beautiful mate nearby which made my heart race. She should be inside our room where she is safe. Yes I put guards up as it is for her safety. I dismissed the meeting as I growled not approving that she was outside of her room.

I dragged her in and made sure that she isn't ever out of my sight. Yes I'm a controlling possessive jerk but I am just protecting and claiming what is mine. My mate was tiny as I am 6,5 as she is probably around 5,4. As she was sitting on my lap using my phone I was doing work.

"Cole". My mates voice spoke. "Yes kitten". "C can we have food". God why does she have to stutter in front of me it turns me and my wolf wild. "Anything kitten what would you like"? " Well I can I'm cook". NO. "I yelled" . why.? Shit I made her cry. "I'm sorry I just don't want you hurt and I have maids to do that". "Pleassseeee Cole". She begged. " "okay okay". "Thank you." She said and the next thing the surprised me was that she gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked off.

Guys I hoped you liked Coles POV if you did let me know in the comments and I will start doing Coles POV also. Hope you enjoyed. Make sure to continue Lilly POV down below.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lilly POV
I left Cole to go and make dinner for the both of us. He is finally starting to trust me in which I am really happy about which means I can have a bit more freedom. It was a Sunday night which meant I had school tomorrow but I really don't know if I should still ask Cole or not.

I am preparing a Spaghetti with sauce which I am hoping that it turns out. As I put the pasta I I jumped and turned around to see that Cole was standing there. " I'm sorry princess". "It's okay Cole everyone okay"? Yes just that I'm hungry. He whined. "It won't be too much longer". I went up to him. He then grabbed my body and then we both started to have a heated make out session. I tried looking out for the food but Cole won't let me.

Mmmmm that was good kitten. He finally sucked on my neck and just as he did that the food was finally ready. I went to reach for the pasta but Cole decided to go and reach it. "Go and sit down kitten I'll do it". "Okay". I told him.

We both ended up in a comfy silence as he demanded that I sat on his lap."Cole I um I have to go to school tomorrow". Just as soon as I said that he started to shake but as soon as I placed my hands on his shoulders he calmed down.
" kitten I can't let you go there are too many hormonal teenage boys and I don't want them to touch what is mine". He growled. "Please Cole you can pick me up and drop me off and Mark and Jared can com. "I wasn't about to finish as Cole picked me up and placed me onto the kitchen bench.

"Okay fine but if I see you talking to any boys when I find out from Mark and Jared they will be dead". Yay thank you Cole. Next thing I know was that he picked me up and we went up the stairs to his bedroom. "You need sleep kitten". He spoke. "But". "Do you want to go to school kitten." Okay fine". As I laid down Cole came next to me and wrapped his arms around me.