Chapter two

Lilly's POV
I woke up after that it seems like forever that I had passed out and I have no idea on what's going on. All I remember was getting kidnapped by mr mysterious guy and blacking out.

I looked around trying to figure out where I was. It looked like that I was on a king size bed and a very large room with a bedside table lamp which was on. The whole room looked absolute gorgeous by the way that It was set up.

No snap out of it Lilly you have to figure out a way to escape from this crazy guy. "WHY THE FUCK ISNT SHE UP YET? "I heard the guy who kidnapped me shouting from the outside."Sir she passed out from shock another unknown voice spoke. Suddenly I heard the bedroom door open to see the guy who kidnapped me looking at me worriedly.

"Kitten your up." He spoke. He made the way over to the bed as I just looked at him in shock. "When can I leave"? I asked looked strait up at him. "Kitten you are never leaving me you belong to me and only me. He spoke as he grabbed me and pulled me towards him. "How do you know my name"

I'm sorry Lilly but I can't tell you. Just then there was a knock on the door. "WHAT?" Mysterious guy roared. Alpha we have a problem. "WHAT. " he yelled. "God why does he always have to Growl. "There are rouges on the land. "

"What does this person mean by rouges. "? They know that they have found your mate and alpha Ethan wants to claim your mate as his. Just then mysterious guy body started to shake. "MINE."He yelled as he held me tighter which made me scared.

"Lilly for now you are not leaving me you are to stay with me at all times you are not allowed to disobey me otherwise there will be punishment is that clear"? Y yes I stuttered. "Good now you must be hungry what do you want to eat?"

He was right I was very hungry I haven't eaten since last night and it was almost night time. "You owe me I want pizza I told him". " anything for you my mate". He spoke.

"It wasn't long before my wonderful delicious pizza was here and I still don't know mysterious guy name. He was sitting on the bed as I ate my pizza and I have been wanting to ask his name ever since I have gotten here. "Can I ask you something"?

He just looked at me. "What's your name"? Cole kitten my name is Cole. "I want to know  why am I here"? Kitten I will promise I will tell you everything but for now just please listen to me and stay here."? He spoke and the only thing I was able to do was smile and nod my head.