Chapter three

Lilly's POV
Cole had left me in his room all by myself and I was really starting to get bored. I have been sitting on his bed trying to find something to watch on but there was nothing.

After a while I was really going to lose my mind. I tried looking for my phone so I went to his side side of the bed and opened up the draw to find my phone sitting in there yay. I cheered to myself.

I quickly turned it on as just as I had enough battery power so I quickly turned it of. I really wanted to go for a walk but what would Cole do to me if I was to leave. Oh well. I went over to the bedroom door and opened it to find two guys standing there which made me shit.

" Luna"? A tall guy with blond hair spoke. "My name isn't Luna its Lilly". I told the guy. "Sorry Lilly but your not allowed to leave without Cole. "where is he". ?I asked. "He is in a meeting". He spoke. "Wait what the hell does he mean by meeting"? "Take me to him". I spoke. "Okay". The guy replied as he second guy was just staring.

"My name is Mark and this is Jared". Mark pointed to a brown headed guy who both looked like twins but I really didn't care all I needed right now was a way to escape but there is just no way in hell with these two guys being here.

We both ended walking down a long hallway and ended up at a door. For some reason I really started to feel anxious was a bad idea for me to go and see Cole? Just as Mark was about to open up the door I heard a thunderous growl which made me jump and within seconds Cole had banged the door open looking very pissed.

"WHAT IS MY MATE DOING HERE"? Just then Cole ran up to me grabbing me by my wrist and dragged me inside to what seems to be his office. Just as we walked outside leaving Jared and Mark both outside he slammed the door really hard and I was really scared to go near him.

"I'm sorry kitten but I have to keep you safe". Cole spoke. "Would you like to tell me what you were planning on doing"? "Cole I'm really bored could I at least use my phone. "?"Fine but your to sit on on my lap as you use it." "But" do you want you phone kitten.

"Y yes". I stuttered. "Shit I forgot about school". I have to tell him but there is no way in hell that there is a chance that he would possibly let me go.