Chapter five

Lilly's POV
It was Monday and I didn't want to get my lazy ass out of bed but it it almost end of school year and I couldn't miss out. I felt Coles possessive hands wrapped around my waist as it was impossible for me to get of.

So I softly lift up both of his hands and quickly placed a pillow underneath him. As I was about to finish washing up I heard a thunderous growl which of course came from Cole. "LILLY WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU"? He yelled.

I quickly walked out of the bathroom to find me relaxed as he saw me walking into the room. "How many times do I have to tell you kitten you are to stay by me at all times." Shit he wasn't happy at all so I quickly went up to him and kissed him on the lips."I'm sorry I was getting ready". I told him. We will discuss about this when you get home but let me drop you off at school first."Okay".

I finally got to school which Cole wouldn't let go of me all morning telling me that I don't have to go to school but I did anyway. Jared and Mark were stuck to me like glue and they would follow me my every direction.

I entered my maths class to remember that my best guy to friend who I haven't seen in soo long wasn't here. "How the hell could I have forgotten we both grew up in diapers together". I saw him entering the classroom with w worried look on his face. He has been my only best friend since I have gotten to this school.

As soon as he saw me jack quickly ran up to me and gave me a hug"where the hell were you Lilly"? He yelled." Sorry long story". I told him. "Lilly you made me shit". Sorry sorry".

Skip to the end of the day
It was the end of the day already and Jack hadn't left my side. Up until I went outside jack had been watching me all day. I saw Mark and Jared standing near the car as they saw jack they started to growl.

"Bye" jack. I said to him. Jack hugged me which both betas stood still. " shit I was dead." Let me tell you jack is gay but Mark and Jarred would never believe me. "Let me know if you need anything". Jack said as he walked off.

I walked over to Mark and Jared to see that they weren't happy." "The Alpha isn't happy with you". They both spoke. "Shit I was going to be dead once I got home and how the hell did Cole find out soo quick that I was with a guy"?. He is never ever going to trust me again.

Hey guys hope you are enjoying so far reading let me know what you think.