Chapter seven

Lilly's POV
As I woke up all I could hear was Cole shouting. I opened up my eyes looking around the room to find him and it looked like he was yelling out a doctor."Cole". I finally spoke as he stopped talking.

"Shit kitten do you know how much you made me worry"! He yelled. ? "What happened?" I asked him. " you were out for days". He spoke. " no one knew why you had passed out" just then a doctor walked in and started to growl. "Female doctor NOW". He shouted. "The male doctor walked out of the room shit scared and I punched Cole in the arm". Your mine Lilly all mine everything of yours belong to me and I will never let you have a male doctor near you"! He growled. Oh boy I just can't wait to go back home.

After a while later

"Cole please let me go I'm fine." Really Lilly you think your fine after passing out for a couple of days. "But" I wasn't able to finish as Cole was driving us from the hospital and just as I wanted to finish what I was saying we ended up back at home." I'm not letting you leave my sight not even for a second or you are getting your punishment"!

We were in Coles office as he was doing pack work and I was sitting on his lap the entire time and every time I would try to move out of his grip he would hold me even tighter." Kitten if you didn't stop I'm going to take you right here." Okay fine I'll stop". Good he spoke.

It was getting late and we were in the bedroom that's how it's been everyday since I have been here and Cole being the crazy possessive jerk he is won't even let me do anything that I want. "Kitten he spoke". "Yes"? "I have to mark you". "What's that"? I asked him curiously". So that everyone knows that you are mine and that you will be a lot safer with me". "O okay". " Thank you princess it will only hurt for a bit".

Next thing I know is that Cole brings out his teeth and bites down into my neck as I screamed then from the pain I passed out again.